RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 4) Part 3.

(HEEEEEEEEYYYY, SORRY about the upload being so late but I've been busy with a ton of stuff so...yeah um...we've hit over 20k reads! YAY! As ayways thanks for taking the time out for your day to read this this part is going to include a Pun-Off because one person...had the AUDACITY to not like my puns...and I'M A SPITEFUL SON OF A B!#$% AND I LIKE MAKING PEOPLE WHO DON'T ENJOY MY PUNS SUFFER....I hope you enjoy :D, ESPECIALLY YOU @ChaosGodRandyDavis! You brought this on yourself)

(Volume 4) Part 3: An Abrupt Awakening/The Legendary Pun-Off

A Few Weeks Later (Takes place after the end of Episode 4)

You've been training for a while now...and by a while it means that you've been training non-stop as your don't want to give up...it's kind of taking a toll on you but you've definitely made progress. Right now you can go up to 13% without any trouble...you feel a lot stronger, but that's because Luna has almost completed fixing your shattered Soul. The glowing light on your chest has dimmed by a lot, you can tell that you'll be joining up with Ruby and the others soon enough. Hopefully you can try to get the team back together...though from what you can tell...that's not going to be easy, especially with your brother. You collapse on the ground out of breath, even though this isn't your physical body, your stamina is dangerously low. (Okay I'm not gonna START OFF with the puns, cause I still need my story to work.)

Cole:"Again." For the past 2 days you've been focusing on moving the separate energies to your arms, but that's hard for you because of your screwed up right hand kinda throws the energies off balance and the fatigue isn't helping either. Also the damn liquid food you've been getting HAS NO DEAD ANIMALS IN IT! (Again, sorry to the Vegans and Vegetarians) You try to focus the energies again but end up out of breath and fall to your knees

Cole:"Get up, we're not done yet." You try to get up again but end up falling back down as Cole breaths out sharply...he's been VERY tough on you this entire time...Luna walks over and glances at you worried

Luna:"Actually, how about we take a bit of a break." Cole glares at Luna...But he then sighs and looks at your fatigued self

Cole:"Fine." You fall onto your back tired, and look up at the sky. Luna comes up to you as Cole begins to walk away.

You:"This is...a lot tougher than I thought it'd be."

Luna:"Yeah, but you have to push through."

You:"But it's just I don't know how to separate both of your energies as I draw more power from both of you. It's clear when I'm only using a little bit but when more power pours out it's easier for both of them to merge together. Not to mention the fact that my Soul isn't fully put back together yet...also Cole constantly criticizing me doesn't help."

Luna:"Well...Cole has been through a lot, he lost his kingdom, his brothers in arms, his wife, and just about everything else, he doesn't want the same to happen to you. So think of it like this. The more you practice and learn how our energies feel, the faster you'll learn how to separate the two, cause I'm sure you've already noticed how different it feels."

You:"...Alright." You sit up and look at the light coming from your chest, it's almost gone "I'm guessing I'm almost completely healed?"

Luna:"Is your Soul fixed? Yes. Are you healed? No."

You:"What do you mean?"