RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 4) Part 9.

(Volume 4) Part 9: Walking Nightmare

You...couldn't sleep at all after talking with Jaune, so you're just sitting by the waterfall you and Ruby were at earlier and admiring the view, Ruby also woke up and went over to you...but then she fell asleep and her head is currently resting on your lap...you don't even feel tired anymore surprisingly, the adrenaline from telling Ruby about your accident probably has something to do with that...You can guess that dawn is about to break as light shines from the distant horizon. You can hear the sound of Ruby...mumbling something. You've forgotten how cute she looks when she's sleeping...her mumbling gets slightly louder, hopefully it ain't another nightmare situation...You tap her nose and she rubs her eyes as she wakes up and looks at you tiredly...though...not really...is she...sleep talking?

You:"Hey beautiful?"

Ruby(Tired/Slurred):"Hey baby..." She places her head on your shoulder.

You:"Are...you alright?" 

Ruby(Slurred):"Well of course I am with my loving husband with me...could you make me some coffee?" Yep definitely sleep...talking? You roll your eyes and pet her head and play along to not ruin her dream

You:"Heh...sure...cream and 5 sugars, right? Unless you want something else." Ruby wraps her arms around you and kisses your neck...which is awkward as...she normally never does that...

Ruby(Mumbled):"Mmm...I really want YOU (F) if you know what I mean..." She presses up against you and you freeze as your brain malfunctions, your eyes widen intensely and infinite screaming in your head ensues as...things are now pressing against you...She quickly snaps awake at the realization that she's not sleeping and both you and her are as red as her hood...

You(Malfunctioning):"I-I well......Hmm..well...fun...INSTEAD, how about a nice hot cup of NONE OF THAT!" You say as both of you are incredibly red

Ruby(Panicked):"W-wait hold up, (F-F) ((That means she stuttered your name)) you didn't hear that right!?" Your ketchup-lookin' face can't lie... "O-oh jeez..." She covers her face in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, I usually never any have dreams like t-that, PLEASE FORGET THAT EVER HAPPENED!"

You:"I-I...s-sure...wait...USUALLY!? YOU MEAN YOU'VE HAD MORE THAN ONE!?" Ruby's face has is redder than any tomato in the known multiverse 

Ruby:"J-JUST ONE TIME BEFORE AFTER I FOUND ONE OF BLAKE'S BOOKS!" Oh dear crap baskets...

You:"WHAT BOOK!?"

The Chronicle - RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें