RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 5) Chapter 10.

(Volume 5) Chapter 10: Raiden's Resolve/Luna's Farewell.

(Last Chapter)

Cinder throws the spear and it hits Weiss. Everyone in the room...just looks at her in shock. She gasps in shock. The spear then disintegrates as Weiss goes motionless and slumps forwards....You feel something within you shatter.  

(Your POV)

You feel your chest burning violently as you hear Jaune yell

Jaune:"WIESS!!!" You see him run over to her. Shiro laughs

Shiro:"How weak. What good is the Chronicle if he can't even defend himself or his loved ones." You aim your hand at Shiro as a Soul Burst forms in your hand and you fire it at him. It hits him and he goes flying back before the explosion envelops him. Raiden looks at you, his eye flowing with black flames.

Raiden:"Honestly thank you for that. He annoys me." You immediately get up and turn towards Raiden. Your eyes trailing with golden flames. The golden beacon surrounds you as the ground begins to shake. Everyone in the room stares at you as your hair turns pure white, electricity crackles around you as the Golden light in your chest shines. Raiden studies you as the beacon coming from you goes away as cracks go throughout your skin. He says nothing for a while. "That form is flawed. Sacrificing your own life energy...that's quite a desperate form. It'd be useless...if it weren't for your Leviathan. Every second that passes while you're in that form is killi-" You warp right in front of him and use a Flare Smash to uppercut him through the ceiling.

You(Distorted):"Shut. Up." Raiden warps down, dusting himself off. You glance back to see the fights between your team and Cinder's has continued. You crack your knuckles and look over to see Shiro walking back. He seems pissed. "Here's what's gonna happen big bro. You're either gonna come back willingly." You create a massive Soul Burst from your chest as it floats in front of you. "Or I'm going to break every bone in your body and drag you back to us." Raiden laughs

Raiden:"Whatever happened to the (F) who wouldn't hurt anyone and believed in 'Mercy' and 'Kindness'?"

You(Distorted):"Times have changed."

Raiden:"And so have we, brother." Raiden's flame flickers as he holds his head in pain "C̛̣̜̲̞̙͎h͚̳̫̫͖̘r̘̘͢o̢̭̟̪͔ͅn̢͇̱̝ị̮̗͔̫c͙̲̝̺̪̤ͅl͇͡e҉͕͇̱̪͖̣...W̶e ̡͡͞me͏e̕͝t͟ ̴͢à͢t ̨̀͘l͏a͢s͢t͡҉.̧.." His voice changed dramatically...that isn't him speaking isn't it?"

You(Distorted):"...Solar..." Raiden bows slightly

Raiden(Solar):"I̧n̸̸̛d̀̀͘e͏e͠͞ḑ.͞ D̢̕͠ǫ̸̷ņ̀'̧͟t ̡͡y͢͠o̧ų ̴͟j͏͡u̡̧st͟ ̶́l̕͟ov̡e͟͜ ̸̕ẁ̕h́͞a̕͘͡t̸̀͘ ̢͟I̷̢'̨v͘e̵ ̨́d̛̀́o̴n̴͜e̡͘ ̢w̷͝͝i͢t̀h̸̕ y̧̕o̕u̷r ̢br̶̕o̴̧̕t̀͟h̢̡҉er̵͏?̛̀̕" His black flame dims and bursts with a...golden flame? It's not purely gold though, it's a black and gold mix...his energy feels...similar to yours. "Th͏i͡s bo̧d҉y̡ ͠iş ẃe͠a͘k҉..͟.͘t͢h̀en̷ again̶ ͡it͞ ̶won't҉ ͘m͡atter̡.҉ I fee͘l L͏u҉na's͜ dy̴i͜ng ͠en̷er̡gy...D̸͝͠҉͖̻̼̺͖̖͈̮̳̞o̵͕̞͇͖̭͝é̴̢̱͍̙̝̤̼͡s̬̲̦̗͝͞͝ͅ ̸̧̹͇̬͚̲̖̣̫̼̮͓̰̀͜į̘̬͚̲͇̮̘̩͡ţ̴̷̡̛͙͈͉̩ͅ ̶̡͍̠͚͙̺̞̳͟͝͞h̪̠̟̞̯̤̣͡͡u̼̪̹͕̕ŗ̹̜͚͉͚̖̝̲͙̱̯̠̳̳̲͘̕ṯ̴̡̢̧̖͍̥͇͎̞?̮̻̹͖̮͘̕ ̨̨̛̫͙̱̝̼́Ķ̴̰͇͔͍̝̟̙̲̼͔̪̬̫̲̩͢ǹ̜̰͔̻̰̜͚̥͖̭͉͉͓̰͈̠̫̠͞ͅo̵̡̻̣̲̩̤̩͔͉͖̱̤̱̲͚̹̟͢͡͞ͅẃ̷̡̝̯̤̩͎̪͟͡ì̵̵̯͕̜͙̜̹͎̗̗̙̱̣̹̖̜͙͘n̛͏̧̯̼͇̮̭̺̥̼̹͇̻͖̻͞g͏̴̙̹̝̭̯̩̰̜̞̳̘̰͈̱͈̮͍̀̕ ͏̟͚̘͞͝t҉̧͚̟͖ͅͅh̢̥̲̘͈̙̺̗͙͎̦͉̻̥͖ͅą̡̪̺̙̣̗̮͙́t̵̟̭̫̩̱̪̥͎̰̟̳́ͅ ̶̗̮͓̖͍̘̭̯̻̥̤̙̤͍͚͚̀̕̕͞ͅͅy̡͍͕͎̗͕̫̗͕̫͕͍̮̫̙̝͔̦͓͢ǫ͏̳̯͍̩̱͙̼̘̗̻̘̰̖͍̙̭̞͎u̵̶͟҉̫̬͔͎̼͇̼̳͙̰̝̺̤̱̹'̛̬͖͎͚̺̟̮̺̣͖̬̳̜̰͔̹̣́̀ŕ̸͕̹̣͇̗̮̲̰̦̻̩̼̣́͜͟ͅȩ̹̺̱̱̮̦̪̝̝̜̪̙̲͉̀͟ͅ ͠͏̡̣̬̬̣̗̫̟̰̲͖̯̩̦ḱ͜͞҉̛̣̳̱̩̭͇̗̠̩͍̤͇̙i̷̪̱͙̰̟̪̲̪̟̩̯͇̟̲͇͎̕͟ͅl̵͕͉̲̙͓̫̦̠̘̮̯̙̯̦̲̼̪̀ḽ̨̭̟̲̣͡ͅì̙̠̹͇̱̳̯̗̮͟͜͡n̛̯̩̬̗̼̬̲̲͈͉͈͟͞͝ͅg̷̫̮̯̰̲̳̕͝ ̶̛̖̹̯̻̦̹͞͡s҉̧̛̮̼̣̜̳̬́͟ơ̢͍̲̰̥̹̪͕͞͡ḿ̱̤͍̻̣̘̰̕͘é̴̢̛̖̣̙͚̞͠o҉̷͍̩̤̠̘̳̙̤̳̜͓͈̗̯̪̺͕͓̕͝n̨҉̶͚͚̫̟̞̩͙̙͚̥͠͞e͏̴̨̪̻͉͠͡ ̦͙̜̩̟̻̺̣͓̹̱̰̖̪͖̣̀͘͝ͅḉ͓͖̖̙͓̼̯̰̳͕̖̮̜͜l̷̝͓͇̙̫̤̮̣̼͈͕̬͚̫̻̲̥̫͘͟͞ͅǫ̸̟̥̮̲̟̗̀͜ş̴̛͙̝̭̙̥̙e̵̞͚̺͕͓͚̝̖̪͇͕̣̹͎̺̫̫̻͠ͅ ̧̛̹̰̺̮̻͜͝t̸̢҉̛̦̖͓̼̗̮̳̖͚̼̱̙ó̸͇̬̺̼͙̰͍͈̺̙̗̟̹͖͟͠ ̨̨̝͎̤͎̥̣̲̪̜̤͙̰͉́y̷̨͎͇̙͖̗̭̯̲͔̳̲̼͍̗͕͖ó̧͉̲̹̤͔͖͚̞̤̝̩̞̩̺̞u҉̬͖̭̬̗̦̜͈́?͡҉̧҉̧̝̳̬̫͓̗͚̩̝ͅ"