RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 1) Part 5.

(Volume 1) Part 5: The First Fall

As you're still being flung through the air as you start getting closer to the trees you throw your Marasuma into the side of a tree and instantly warp to it, luckily since you got your weapon back just in time now your warping will be much more precise than using eyesight.

You hang on to the Marasuma which is stabbed into the tree and look around and wonder where Raiden is...you THEN remember you can talk to him at anytime.

You focus on your semblance as your eye bursts with Blue Flames.

You(Telepathically):"Raiden, are you there?" You say while throwing your Marasuma into a taller tree and warping to that one, trying to get a better feeling of where you are now.

Raiden(Telepathically):"Yeah I'm here, though you may want to try to find me soon though, I may need your help with this."

You(Telepathically):"Help with wha-" You're interrupted by a massive explosion covered with red particles from South of where you are..."Um...was that you?"

Raiden(Telepathically):"Yeah there are two Death Stalkers on me, had to improvise."

You(Telepathically):"I'm on my way." you say while continuously warping from tree to tree getting closer to the smoke from the explosion. Though one thought continues crossing your mind...where's Ruby?

Ruby's POV, Five Minutes Earlier

I land on the ground and immediately start panicking as I start running blindly into Emerald Forest

Ruby(In mind):"Gotta find Yang, Gotta find Yang, gotta find-" I start yelling out "Yaaaang!!! YAAAAANNNNGGGG!?!?!" while running blindly around the forest

Ruby(In Mind):"Ugh this is bad, this is really bad! What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? Well...there's Raiden and (F)...they both seem to be great fighters and (F) is..." I quickly shake my head  at the thought of (F) "But they're brothers that can SPEAK TELEPATHICALLY to each other so they've probably already found each other already...Well...there's always Jaune...He's nice, he's funny...but I don't think he's very good in a fight though...Oh! What about Blake? So mysterious, so calm. Plus she likes books! Well then again, I don't think I'd be able to hold a conversation with her...Ugh! Okay, who else do I know in this school? There's Yang,Raiden,(F),Jaune,Blake, and..."

I quickly come to a stop and see...Weiss infront of me? She looks at me for a while thinking for moment...I smile smugly, maybe this will help out with our friendship...she then immediately walks away as soon as I think that

Ruby:"Wait! Where are you going?" I look down sadly "We're supposed to be partners..." I say while kicking the dirt

I hear a giant explosion coming...East from me, maybe? I look towards it and see Red particles coming from it...which reminds me of when (F) what was the word...conjured -I think that's what he said?- his weapon...so that has to be Raiden

Ruby(In mind):"Hmm...since Weiss doesn't seem like she wants to be my partner then maybe I should find Rai-" I get interrupted by Weiss walking past me and dragging me by my hood.

Weiss:"By no means does this make us friends." she says dragging me into further into the Forest

Ruby:"YOU CAME BACK!" I yell happily

Your POV

You land on the ground in a big open field where you see Raiden warping like crazy around the two Death Stalkers, slicing the tips of their stingers...though he isn't using his Cloud Kitsune...instead he's using a...plastic knife?!

You notice the stinger of one of the Death Stalkers is about to strike at Raiden which you warp to him and push him out of the way and activate your semblance to phase through the attack...it gives you a major headache. But you have no time to recover since it snaps it's pincers at you, you quickly switch the Marasuma back to it's Trident form and places it in between the pincers to keep them from snapping you in half, you notice Raiden get up and immediately yell

You:"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU USING A PLASTIC FREAKIN' KNIFE!?" you add an electricity dust crystal to the side of the Trident shocking the Death Stalker knocking it back. The other one dashes at you which you have to phase again...you feel dizzy.

Raiden notices this and infuses his Aura into his knife and slams it into the side of one of them which makes it go flying into the forest, knocking down multiple trees. You look at him while he smiles smugly at you

You:"Why...aren't...you using...YOUR KITSUNE!?"

Raiden:"Upgrading it."

You:"WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING A BACK UP WEAPON!?"

Raiden:"There weren't any...so I had to improvise and use the school's kitchen." You face palm and notice that the other Death Stalker is approaching

You:"Ugh just...do the thing with me before I have an aneurysm..." Your eye bursts with Blue flames...you...notice your eye is starting to bleed...it hurts like hell...

Raiden sees this and his eye bursts into Flames and signs to you "3...2...1...GO!" You both start warping around above and below the Death Stalker continuously slicing at it...which looks absolutely ridiculous with a plastic knife, You then slice off the Death Stalker's stinger and kick the end of the stinger to Raiden who is currently 50 feet in the air.

Raiden then catches it in the air and spins around with it, going faster and faster and throws it down full force onto the Death Stalker, Its head gets shattered by the stinger and its slams into the ground beneath causing the ground to break and rumble.

You warp up to Raiden and give him a fist bump...he smiles at you but you see that he looks worried...You notice that your eye is no longer burning blue and that the massive pain in your head is gone but...this is different

You start to feel...weightless...your eyes grow heavy and...start falling down to the ground...right before passing out, you see Rose petals around you...you wonder what those are but before you could try to see what it was, everything goes black.

(Meh, sorry that was a little shorter than usual, Fight scenes can be a bit tough to word out but I hope you guys enjoyed either way :3)