RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 2) Part 8.

(Volume 2) Part 8: A surprise package

The night during the encounter with the woman in the tower you were immediately questioned by Ironwood who was very intimidating, though you couldn't blame him as there was an actual infiltration on Beacon grounds...so you'd be on edge too if you were in his position. He let you and Ruby go home to get rest and told you both that this isn't the last they are talking about this...you know that it's going to be a big interrogation. You just hope that Ruby, though you love her so much, won't say anything that will compromise Raiden's past with Roman, though you doubt she'll actually do that.

You are in your bed with Ruby sleeping soundly, it's almost dawn and you haven't slept at all, you can't help but worry over what that woman did to your semblance...you don't know if it was her OWN semblance that did that or...something else...you also can't get your mind off of how your particles turned purple after the encounter...both of your eyes hurt like the embodiment of death itself too. You have been holding Ruby's hand this entire time and you feel her hand start to shift. You pretend to be sleeping and you feel her hand let go of yours and you notice that she's getting up...even though dawn just broke through. You pretend to wake up sleepily and you yawn while looking at her.

Ruby:"Sorry (F), did I wake you?"

You:"Nah, I've been awake for a while, I just didn't want to wake you up. So why are YOU up so early."

Ruby:"Couldn't sleep...guessing the same for you?" You can tell that you formed dark bags under your eyes from your lack of sleep

You:"Is it that obvious?" Ruby shrugs

Ruby:"Just a bit."

You:"I can't stop thinking about that woman from before...something about her seemed so familiar...but I don't know what."

Ruby:"Let's just try to get our thoughts together before we have to go that interrogation..." You nod and get out of bed, being careful not to wake Raiden...you haven't told him about the flames in your eye being diminished and both of your eyes bleeding during the encounter...Though you could tell he was suspicious.

Later

It's around Seven AM now and you've been summoned along with Ruby to come to Ozpin's office...you could only imagine the questions that they're going to ask you and Ruby...You and Ruby enter the elevator that heads up to Ozpin's office...but when you enter you notice that literally every button on the elevator had been pushed...weird? After what seems like an eternity of going floor after floor you finally reach the top and the door beeps, probably to indicate that someone is there. You hear Ozpin from the other side faintly.