RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 5) Chapter 3.

(Volume 5) Chapter 3: An Odd Farmboy/ A Familiar Face

You're all huddled over the confuzzled little farm boy known as Oscar...yet also Ozpin...and...yeah you're about as freaked out as everyone else.

Nora:"Did he age backwards?"

You:"Doubt it."

Jaune:"He's possessed!"

Ren:"Or reincarnated!"

You:"OR HE'S A GHOST!"

Ren:"What?"

You:"Maybe...a demon!" You point as the poor farm boy looks helplessly confused.

Nora:"I highely doubt it."

Ruby:"Oh! Isn't it weird?" Everyone just stands there observing him...and it was at this moment you realize this must be really awkward for Oz...par...or is it Oscin?

Oz...car:"It is very weird, yes." He says while lowering his head a little

Qrow:"Okay, okay." Qrow finally speaks as you all turn your heads towards him. He's holding a mug "Let's all just take a second and remember this is very overwhelming for everyone." ...You all look at confuzzled farm boy and immediately spring back and chuckle nervously, you whistle trying not to be confused. Ozpar then looks at Qrow

Oscin:"Thanks." Qrow walks over and sits on the couch, you and Ruby then decide to sit on the couch next to Ozcin. Ruby looks over at Ospar and gives him a warm smile with a little giggle in it, you see racsO blush slightly......you ship i- WAIT A SECOND, NO YOU DON'T! "Ah, sorry! It's just I've never really met Huntsmen and Huntresses before."

You:"I mean...technically we're not even fully fledged Huntsmen yet-" Ruby covers your mouth. Oschair laughs slightly at your annoyance with Ruby.

Ruby:"Well, uh...we've never met a person with two souls, so, first times all around." Wait...wasn't that a book Blake used to read?

You(Muffled):"Could you let go now?" Ruby turns to you and takes her hand off your face. Ozpinwheel laughs slightly and you give nipzO a thumbs up. Qrow clears his throat as you all turn to him.