RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 5) Chapter 11.

(Volume 5) Chapter 11: Turning Point/ A Hero In The Making.

You're sitting next to Raiden. He's unconscious still...you don't want to think about Luna right now...you need to focus on the big things happening. Ruby and Yang are busy fighting Mercury and Emerald. Jaune is still healing Weiss as Nora protects him. And the fight between Hazel, Lionheart, Qrow, Ren, and Oscar/Ozpin is getting fierce. You get up and look towards the center of the room.

Shiro warps into the center of the room. He looks furious, he looks at you with black flames in his eyes. You try to Conjure your Kitsune...but nothing happened, your eyes widen at the realization that you need o fight hand to hand. Oh no...

Shiro:"I can feel it...that constant headache from the Leviathan and Serpent being near each other is gone...she's not around to heal you now isn't she?" You glare at him as he laughs. He closes his eyes as the black flames flickers. "How are you going to fight me now?" You look at him, you get into your fighting stance that Yang taught you.

You(Sub):"Cole..."

Cole(Sub):"I'm here for you now, don't worry." You feel electricity coursing through you as your hair turns white and your eye bursts into electricity.

Shiro dashes at you, his spear drawn. You ready yourself but from behind you a blood replica of an Ursa tries to claw at you, you duck underneath the strike with your enhanced speed and quickly speed behind it and axe-kicking the Ursa into the ground. Your powerful kick creates a crater and the Ursa lays within it, the Ursa turns back into blood as it rushes back over to Shiro, it swirls around Shiro as he warps at you. He strikes at you multiple times but you dodge continuously, you grab his arm and swing him over you before slamming him into the ground. Shiro quickly sends out a blood spike right at you and you get hit directly in the stomach. You yell in pain. You hear Ruby yell in the distance

Ruby:"(F)!" She's looking at you, not paying attention to Mercury who's about to spin kick her head. You call electricity to surround your arm and you shoot it out towards Mercury. It hits him directly as he gets flung back by the energy and he hits Emerald. They both get knocked down as Yang and Ruby look over to you, slightly smiling. While you were distracted you get hit in the back by a full power Flare Smash. You feel the blood rushing out of your mouth as you get flung out of the building. You roll on the ground before getting on your feet. You dust yourself off as you look around to see White Fang members everywhere.

You:"Uh-oh." You get ready to fight them off as they all aim their weapons at you, you see Adam in the crowd of White Fang and you glare at him. "Adam..."

Adam:"(F)...long time no see..." He places his hand on his sword, getting ready to take it out on a moment's notice. He gets ready to draw it before all of a sudden a giant crash is heard and Hazel is flung out of the building, a massive hole in the front of the building has been created. You look at Hazel as he gets up...an idea pops in your head...a very stupid one but an idea nonetheless.

WF Member:"What's going on in there!?"

Hazel(Distorted):"None of your concern." Hazel looks at you, you stand at the ready. He doesn't seem interested in you. He reaches into his pockets and takes out dust crystals...In that moment you burst over to him and dive kick right into him. He gets flung back as the red dust crystals fly out of his hands. You burst upwards and grab both of them, You burst back over to him while he's still down and quickly grab yellow dust crystals as well. Hazel gets up and grabs you before smashing you into the ground, you grab onto his arm as electricity surges through your arm and you Flare Smash him off of you. He flies back and you quickly get up and look at him as he gets up. He gets out two more red dust crystals. "I have no quarrel with you, Chronicle. But if you try to inject those, it will be fatal." You spin one of the crystals in your hand.