RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 4) Part 1.

(Well, starting up Volume 4 and yeah after putting some thought into it I realize that this Volume will be filled with shorter chapters, as we all know that this Volume was about character development, you will join up with Ruby eventually but these first few parts will be about your entire team, Raiden, and you in separate POV's, your team will mention you occasionally and....well Raiden, eh you'll see. Well, enjoy! Or don't I don't care.)

(Volume 4) Part 1: Lost in Thought

1 Year After The Fall Of Beacon

Broken...that was the first thought that came through your mind...You're suspended in a completely dark blue area...where are you? You look around as you can't do anything because you're floating in the room, your hair waving upwards. You don't know what to do, you don't know where you are, you can't tell which way is up and which way is down, you don't know where your friends are, where Rai-...at the thought of Raiden you feel empty yet sick...what did they do to him...You curl up into a ball and place your arms around your knees and let yourself be overwhelmed by the darkness surrounding you

You(Whisper):"Help..." You just barely manage to whisper...nobody came "Please...somebody..." You feel tears building up in you as you dig your nails into your arms "Ruby..." her name just escapes out of your mouth, you don't even know why. All of a sudden you feel a faint warmth coming from your chest, you stop holding onto your knees and stare at the golden light in your chest. You feel your vigor returning "I got to get back to the others..." You look around as you notice that far from you, there is a faint golden light, You try to warp over to it, but nothing happens.

You:"Huh?" You try bursting you eyes with flames, but nothing happened, you try to Conjure, nothing happened...just what is this place? "Hello!?" You try yelling out towards the light, no response, other than the echoes from your own voice. You're just floating there...and now you're annoyed. "WHY AM I FLOATING!?" You yell angrily, though at who you don't know. "SOMEONE GET ME DOWN FRO-" All of a sudden you feel something heavy and you slam onto the ground "GAH!" You hold your right arm as you landed on it, and it's already fragile enough so...it hurts.

You slowly sit up as you notice the faint light getting a bit brighter, Out of nowhere a male voice booms through the room.

???(Echo):"So this is him?" You get up defensively as the loud voice echoes around the room. You look around frantically trying to find the source of where the voice came from

??? 2 (Echo):"Yes it is. NO THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A RANDOM GUY WHO MANAGED TO GET INTO THIS PLACE" Now a female voice echoes around the room aaaannnnddd you're confused and panicking great.

You:"WHO'S THERE!?" You yell as all of a sudden you feel your Marasuma in your hands? Wait what? No matter you hold it defensively.

???(Echo):"This is why I can't stand you, anyways He seems young."