RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 5) Chapter 4.

(Volume 5) Chapter 5: A Young Fluttering Heart

You:"SOPHIE!?" You finally yell as you look at her in shock

Sophie/You:"HOW ON REMNANT DID YOU GET HERE!?" You both pause for a split second and you motion her to talk first

Sophie:"W-well after I went and left on the airship I tried contacting you, ONLY to realize that all communications were down. Once we landed at the safe zone I followed this girl in all black for a good long while, my skills as a White Fang made me nearly undetectable...uuunnnttttiiilll she found me not even 5 minutes after following her. BUT it turned out she was a Faunus and an ex member of the White Fang herself. She said she knew you, so we both helped each other till we got to the docks." Aaaannd you realize the moody dark Faunus she's talking about...

You:"Gonna take a good guess and say this was Blake?" She nods

Sophie:"Yeah...oh uh, after I heard that she was going to Menagerie I knew I couldn't keep following so we said our farewells and I started wandering...for a gooodd long while."

You:"So, you're telling me you went through the pain of traversing all of Mistral to get to Haven? Alone no less?"

Sophie:"Well of course I didn't walk, that's the most dangerous and stupidest thing, not to mention that would've taken months unless you're some freak with immense speed. I took an airship,Used up all the money you gave me in order to get on the airship, but hey it worked. I went to Haven to see if I could find any information on the White Fang, since I feel like since the White Fang was behind the fall of Beacon, they weren't going to end there. And that's my story" You...still are thinking about the walking thing...

You:"Pssh, y-yeah who would WALK all the way to Haven. Ha ha...he....." Sophie looks at you confused, her bunny ears perked up

Sophie:"Well...how'd you get here then?" Uh-oh

You:"I uh...walked...here..." Sophie looks at you disappointed... "HEY I DIDN'T PLAN ON IT! MY GIRLFRIEND KINDA DID IT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!"

Sophie:"How'd she do it with out your knowledge? Not like you were in a coma or anything."

You:"Weeeeeeellll."

Sophie:"Oh dear Gods you were in a coma weren't you?" You nod slowly "You're gonna have to explain this to me, where's your brother Raiden by the way?" You sigh