RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 3) Part 2.

(Volume 3) Part 2:A Dusty Crow...

After your encounter with Mercury and Emerald...which has put you on edge as you overheard them talking about something that seemed important, you all went to the place Yang was talking about called "A Simple Wok" You sit down next to Ruby and see that...the same guy from the Dust shop AND the decorator for the Vytal Festival is ALSO running this store...You...feel like that guy is hiding something...something evil...something deadly...SO VILE AND CRUEL THAT ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE HI- You are interrupted by Yang and COMPLETELY forget about what you're talking about...

Yang:" I'll have a bowl of the regular, please." A giant bowl of noodles slide in front of her. You look at Raiden who is next to Yang as he is scanning the menu..though...you are excited to see what the extra large is in this place considering the size of the regular

Raiden:"Yyyeeeaaahhhh, I'll just have the same as Yang." Another giant bowl of noodles slides up to Raiden.

 Ruby:"Oooooh...I'll have the same." The shopkeeper slides a bowl of noodles to her as well as Ruby claps her hands in excitement...everyone looks at you as they know you're gonna order something big as usual...

You:"I'll have...hmm...4 extra large bowls, please." The shopkeeper looks at you curiously before shrugging and goes back into the kitchen and you hear four large thuds behind you as...you witness a glorious sight as four bowls that are almost as big as the place itself are behind you. You could've sworn you heard a choir of heavenly angels sing 'HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!' You are SO in love right now...well not as much as you love Ruby...but...AWFULLY CLOSE. Okay NOW all of Team RWBY is worried for you.

Weiss:"Ummmm..." She can't stop staring at your bowls of pure heaven before shaking her head "Do you have anything with a low-salt-" She gets cut off as a regular giant bowl of noodles slides at her "Um... okay..."

You look at Blake as she doesn't say anything...she simply nods her head at the shopkeeper as he nods back and rushes back into the kitchen and prepares a meal...fit for a cat as he speeds out with a giant bowl of...tuna. Blake seems totally in love right now as she drools while staring at her cat meal. You rub your hands together as you are about to dive in to your luxurious meal. You look back to see that Weiss takes out her Schnee Dust Company credit card and gives it to the shopkeeper. 

Yang: Aw, Weiss! What's the occasion!? You are indeed surprised to see her doing something nice for the team. Not that she hasn't done it before, it's just still taking a little bit to get used to is all...

You:"Yeah...um...you sure you want to pay for THESE!?" You point at your bowls of Heaven.

Weiss:"Consider it thanks for sending me to the doubles rounds." Though that act of kindness gets denied apparently as the card is sent flying into the table...you all look at the annoyed Shopkeep as he points to his register as it beeps "DECLINED "What?! How can my card be declined? I was barely into my monthly allowance!"... How big is her allowance?