RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 2) Part 3.

(Volume 2) Part 3: King and Leviathan

It's the day after you and the team's decision to investigate and bring down Torchwick's and the White Fang's master plan. You're sitting next to Ruby as Professor Port is having another one of his speeches of when he was young and in his prime. You tuned out of his lesson and direct your attention to Jaune as he's...yet again trying to move in on Weiss, you wonder why he can't realize what he has...it's frustrating, though you view it as a prime example of looking for love in all the wrong places...

Jaune:"So Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking after this, maybe we'd go grab a bite to eat? And uh, you know well I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. And...then maybe we could, study together? I mean you're smart and I'm a, you know..." Weiss is simply looking at her Scroll, not seeming to be paying attention to Jaune. She looks up as the bell rings and you listen back to Professor Port.

Professor Port:"And then I-oh, uh, timed that wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time." You look back at Jaune and Weiss.

Jaune:"Weiss? Did you hear me?" Weiss gets up and walks away from Jaune

Weiss:"No, no, no, yes." Well that answers that question...or...those questions you should say. Jaune sighs as he places his head on the table. As all of us walk past him Yang ruffles his hair.

Yang:"Some day." You stop and tap his shoulder. He looks up at you

Jaune:"Hey (F), what is it?" 

You:"...Can I ask why you continue going after Weiss? Like not be rude but she has blown you off every single time..."

Jaune:"I don't know, just something about her makes me feel like one day she'll change." You sigh and pat his shoulder

You:"Well since you have those tickets they might as well not let them go to waste."

Jaune:"What do you want them so you and Ruby can have a date?" You laugh as you tilt your head back

You:"As nice as that sounds, no, you use them."

Jaune:"But I have two tickets, who am I gonna go with?" You grab the top of his head and make his head move so he's looking at Pyrrha who is waiting patiently by the door for Jaune. "Pssh, Pyrrha? Why her?" You want to slap him so badly right now.

You:"Just...ask her, alright?" he rolls his eyes at you as he gets up and walks away