RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 3) Part 8.

(Wait I've already passed 8,000 reads!? DIDN'T I JUST GET TO 7,000 LIKE A WEEK AGO!? Huh...I guess this is what the snowball effect is like...anyways, thanks for taking the time out of your life to read this and I hope you are all enjoying! Sorry for the late upload btw, but with 4th of July and my birthday being July 5th, it's been pretty busy, but hey I'm 16 now, so without further ado enjoy! Or...you know...not)

(Volume 3) Part 8:Trusting Your Team.

Flashback At Mountain Glenn, 2 Years Ago (Raiden's POV) 

I've just entered Mountain Glenn, there are hundreds of us here...though I wonder what they could want with us again his spirit would be even more crushed to think that his own brother is involved in an underground crime network I glance at Neo who is also looking around before signing to her

Raiden(Sign):"Well, this definitely feels like it'd be the place where the big boss would be."

Neo(Sign):"I wonder what he looks like?"

Raiden(Sign):"Probably big, scary, has a big mustache and a deep voice."

Neo(Sign):"Oh so the opposite of Torchwick?"

Raiden(Sign):"Exactly." We both smile smugly at each other before Torchwick glances back at us

Roman:"I don't know what you both are saying but cut it out." We both roll our eyes as we continue forward. Buzzkill, anyways continuing on we see a woman with amber eyes and a red dress, a girl with brown skin and light green hair, and a guy with grey hair...hmm

Roman:"Oh, why hello gorgeous...I take it you're Autumn?" The woman with Amber eyes steps away from the two by her side and steps towards us...I'm not liking this

Autumn:"Correct, you must be Roman Torchwick...we've been expecting you. Though my true name isn't Autumn. My name is Cinder Fall." I rub my eye in a bit of pain as I glance over at Neo as she's glancing back before we focus back in on the conversation

Roman:"Well, Cinder. Might I ask WHY we're in an underground train system."

Cinder:"That will be revealed in time, come with me. I wish to view your resources and abilities." She turns around and I see a weird looking tattoo on her back...my eye kind of hurts around her so it'd be best to stay away from her if I can...

Roman:"Hold up, now why should I do that? We're here to understand why you're helping us, we're not here for a person that we don't know to inspect our supplies." I look at Torchwick confused. Cinder stops and turns back before walking towards Torchwick.

Cinder:"Oh Roman, have a little faith. We're here because we believe your abilities will be able to help us achieve our goal."

Raiden(Speaking):"And...what is that goal miss Cinder?" Cinder looks towards me before walking towards me, my eye hurts more and more with each step she takes as I begin to rub my eye...something's off in her

Cinder:"And who is this handsome young man?" She says while smirking at me while having her arms crossed, a chill runs down my spine as she does that.

Roman:"That would be Raiden. Who needs to learn that I ask the questions around here..." He glares at me...great now I'm in the spotlight.

Cinder:"Hmm...I sense something in you, something that could be very useful to us..." She walks closer towards me until she's face to face with me. My eye is hurting badly, she lifts her arm and holds my chin lightly, her eyes burn with an amber color and pain all of a sudden radiates from my eye as the flames from eye flow without my control. I'm frozen in place...can't...move, I'm terrified as I tremble in shock. Neo is looking at me worried as Roman just watches quietly. "Ah, so you're one of Leviathan's..." She lets go of me as I immediately collapse to my knees breathing heavily, she's chuckles a little. Just what is she...something about her power is just unnatural, like it doesn't belong to her...a faint ancient evil resides around her...I can feel it "I will need him and the girl for something. "