RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 1) Part 6.

(Hmm...I really feel like I should give this its own name but...nah I'll keep the generic name to it for now)

((Later Edit:Well at least it's...LESS generic))

(((LATER Edit:Meh, that'll do for now)))

  (Volume 1) Part 6: Remembrance   

Last time on RWBY

  You start to feel...weightless...your eyes grow heavy and...start falling down to the ground...right before passing out, you see Rose petals around you...you wonder what those are but before you could try to see what it was, everything goes black.  

This time on RWBY

You wake up to see the town of Menagerie...your home town. Though you weren't Faunus like everyone else there...you and your family were treated just the same. You look down at yourself to see that you're 6 years old again or around that considering the height of your body. you notice have a few bruises here and there and look back up again to see Raiden standing over you with a wooden stick in his hands. He signs to you that you gotta work on your form while laughing and signs that we shouldn't keep mom and dad waiting. 

Before you could say anything however you're now in another location...You're standing by your mother Luna who is on a bed...Raiden is at your side and...your father Ardyn holding your shoulder, she was coughing badly...she was really sick but she holds your hands and wipes away your tears and only says "I love you".

You remained silent as the area around you changed you now see Adam Taurus having his wooden sword drawn at other bigger Faunus...though most of the time he was a silent unless he was talking to that shy girl with the cat ears. He was a good friend of yours back then and actually helped you trained from time to time, You look down at yourself to see many bruises and cuts on you.

Adam:"Leave him alone."

Faunus Bully:"Why? he's a no good human!"

Faunus Bully 2:"Yeah! It's because of HIS kind that we're all stuck on this godforsaken island! It's HIS kind's fault that we're treated like garbage!"

Adam:"That's why we have the White Fang! They will bring order and justice to us. But picking on a kid that's not even half your size will not change anything! Cutting down the innocent will not lead to peace."

You thought that was quite ironic now...given the state Adam is now. He's essentially the leader of the Vale branch of the White Fang and now he...you shake away the thought and the scenery around you changes again 

You remember the day when your father moved you and your family to Vale in hopes of finding more opportunities there...Only to leave you with your older brother who could barely afford to feed you both...you remember the cold nights where your brother would give his only jacket to you because...you had no place to sleep except out in the cold streets...so...your brother told you stories of how Huntsmen and Huntresses came to be...and how the Kingdoms of Remnant formed, and of the Four Maidens to help you fall asleep on those cold nights...you loved your brother...he was all you had