RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 5) Chapter 12. Volume 5 Finale

(And now here we are at the Volume 5 Finale of The Chronicle. With now over 120k reads...wow...like...DAMN! Thank you guys immensely for sticking with my story. Sorry this is somewhat late, the day I planned to upload it was on the night of the school dance...and that wasn't going to work with the whole girlfriend thing, it was a lotta fun tho. ((Actually used the things I looked up about slow dancing for RWBY to good use...weird...)). Anyways then when I wasgoing to upload it...I thought it wrapped up too quickly and too many things were kinda meh story wise so I basically had to redo the entire chapter I had planned...but here it is. Anyways you guys know the drill, gonna take a break in writing The Chronicle until Volume 6 which will be a gooooodd long while ((Might actually get around to that Yang x Reader now)). Well without further ado I present The Chronicle - Volume 5 Finale.)

Volume 5 Finale:Team RWBY's True Reunion

(Sophie's POV)

UGH! There's not much I can do here, though Raven, Cinder, and Vernal aren't here, we still have Lionheart, the big dude, the guy with the metal legs, and the girl with illusion capabilities...I'm keeping Raiden safe as he's still unconscious...what is taking (F) and Yang so long...maybe Raven and Cinder teamed up on them. I start heading my way towards the elevator before out from the ground below me, an explosion knocks me back. I get up quickly and see...the Man in the Cloak his eye's been cut deeply, looks he won't be using that anymore.

Shiro:"Damn it...this body can't handle the output of Solar..." Shiro looks at himself as steam is rising out of his body before turning towards me. I take out my dagger...darn it I REALLY need a new weapon. "Why hello there little girl..." He smiles at me. I take a step back as he warps right in front of me. I try to jump back but he grabs me by the neck and slams me down on the ground. I-I can feel the dark presence within him swirling around him. Shiro's hand is coated in fire. "...What...are you?" He looks at me as the flames swirling around him flicker.

Sophie:"Let go of me!"I feel my head going numb...some strange heat is building within my eyes.

Shiro:"No...no one should be able to injure Solar so easily...so I'm going to take you with me so we can further experiment as to WHY you can do it." I feel myself losing consciousness as he begins to squeeze my neck and I wheeze trying to breathe.

Sophie(Raspy):"P-please..."I grab hold of his arm that's choking me trying to pull it away from my throat. I feel my consciousness fading. Out of nowhere the Man in the Cloak gets flung back by a powerful punch. I look up to see Raiden is awake...I look to see his eye is flickering with a dark red flame there are flecks of purple within the flame...

Raiden:"Get the hell away from her, Ardyn!" Immediately Raiden looks at me and sits me up looking at me worried. "Are you alright!?"

Sophie:"I-I'm fine..." Raiden breaths out in relief