RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 3) Part 5.

(Volume 3) Part 5: Qrow's offer.

The Next Day

You're sitting with Ruby and the rest of your team, who are sitting next to Team CFVY as Coco and Yatsuhashi are about to face off against Mercury and Emerald. After the long group hug with your team, you felt yourself become closer to all of your teammates...you could tell they felt the same, which is great since you cherish all of them...

The holographic roulette has started as Professor Port announces the two teams...this'll be a good fight, but again you can't trust Mercury and Emerald. Especially after what you overheard yesterday. Yatsuhashi is being all calm and meditating and gathering his thoughts it seems...though Coco is being bad-ass as always...you asked one day for her autograph and all she did was grab your piece of paper, kissed you on the cheek and then stuck the piece of paper to your cheek so her lipstick stain would be on it and she gave it to you...she said it was a payment for helping Velvet against Cardin those many months ago...you were incredibly red that day as you were kissed by a girl who was A. taller than you, B. Older than you. and C. Was very attractive....Of course you still loved Ruby at the time but you couldn't deny that Coco was beautiful, luckily you weren't dating Ruby at the time but still......it...may or may not have been a treasured piece of paper that you could Conjure up...well until Ruby set it on fire. She then cooked marshmallows over it so it was cool...

Well,Raiden's still here, so you guess that he talked to Ozpin about being part of Torchwick's gang...but...you can't ignore the fact the he actually threatened one of his own teammates...you think back to the Raiden who only wanted what was best for his little brother...where is that Raiden now? You glance upwards to see...that the battle has already started and holy hell it's already intense. Coco just busted out her Mini-gun and is shredding through the cornfield that was selected through the Holographic Roulette, though for what? You weren't paying attention,

Blake(Yelling):"Look out!" You wonder why she yelled that...when ALL OF A SUDDEN MERCURY JUMPS IN OUT OF NOWHERE, OKAY THEN!

He aims for Coco but Yatsuhashi pushes her out of the way and blocks his assault, pushing him back. Coco begins firing at Mercury but he dodges each shot. Mercury reaches the two and kicks away Coco's weapon while dodging Yatsuhashi's blade, then delivering a double blow to the Yatsuhashi before jumping over Coco's barrage of bullets. He lands on the barrels and kicks her in the face, leaping over another of Yatsuhashi's swings, only to let himself be hit so he can get behind Coco and force her to press the muzzle up to her own teammate. Daaaaannngggg...he's good...Coco stops until she compresses her weapon back into its handbag form and tries to hit Mercury with Yatsuhashi, but he jumps back and launches two blasts from his boots that the they both deflect...GOD THIS FIGHT IS INTENSE, You look at Mercury as he's spinning while doing a hand stand while multiple shots are gathered around him as the shots fire from his boots before he launches it at Coco and Yatsuhashi. Smoke covers the area and you see Mercury appears behind the two of them, catching them off guard as they go to strike at him but blocks both of them and delivers a flurry of kicks that knocks them back, looking back as a random chain comes out from the forest trees to wrap around Coco and pulls her into the forest...well dang you've never actually seen Team CFVY being pushed like this...

Yatsuhashi:"Coco!" He yells as Coco disappears into the forest and Mercury delivers a blow on Yatsuhashi before he grabs Mercury and throws him into the geyser field, as Mercury's is still sliding back you see Yatsuhashi jump high into the air and clash his blade against Mercury's boots, the shockwave from this clash causing the water to fly back, the earth to crack underneath, and multiple geysers to form around them. Mercury fires his boots and gets out of the hold, he swipes at Yatsuhashi's feet and misses before ducking around each of his blades. One of his kicks lets loose some stones from the ground, which Mercury kicks into Yatsuhashi and begins an assault on him and sent flying into a. This leaves his head in a heated geyser,it erupts and causing him to scream in pain...Ooouccchhh...that has to hurt he frantically gets up not being able to see but opens his eyes just in time to see Mercury coming at him. He gets sent flying into the middle area...the buzzer sounds, he's been eliminated