15. Impending Doom

Start from the beginning

"Fuck off Justin. If there is anyone deserved to be called a whore, it's you. And we all know it." Sophia growled at him. It took his off-guard because he didn't know she would be here.

"So you are the bad influence here." he taunted her, earning an eye-roll from her.

"What did you say?" Sophia looked ready to fight but someone pulled Justin away.

"Cool down man. Here, take this drinks. Chloe is waiting for you upstairs." Noah passed him two glasses. Justin glared at Emily again before huffing loudly and making his way towards the said direction.

"Wow. Someone looks hot." he whispered in my ears, earning a snort from me.

"Don't get cocky Ali. I was talking about Emily." he smirked when he noticed my reaction.

"Go to hell Noah." she scowled at her and gripped my wrist. Her other hand held Sophia's and we three swayed our ways to the dance floor.

The music changed to a rap and we three moved our bodies according to the rhythm. Well, the two of them did and I just danced like a hippo because, well, I am a horrible dancer. After almost two songs, Sophia left the floor and rushed towards a man who looked like he was in his twenties. He had dirty blonde hair and by the looks, he was pretty handsome.

"Ring me a bell if there is any trouble." she waved at us and we gave her a thumbs up. The man took her to a corner and soon, she was out of our sight.

We stayed there, dancing like a pair of maniacs. After a moment, Emily left to buy a drink and I continued my haphazard movements until the music shifted to a softer one. I looked around, only to find people gathering in pairs. Sighing, I decided to leave when an arm snaked around my waist and turned me.

"You!!" I huffed in annoyance after watching Noah.

"Who else did you expect?" he chuckled, pulling me in for a dance. I didn't want to create a scene so I continued dancing with him. His moves were graceful so we didn't coordinate well. After the song was over, I tugged myself away from him and walked towards the bar.

Emily was sitting at one corner, talking to a girl of our age. I didn't want to interfere so I just stood at the corner of bar, watching the environment. I was starting to feel suffocated in the jacket but pulling it off seemed like a bad idea so I restrained myself.

"Here." the bartender passed me a drink I didn't order.

"Umm.. I didn't order it." I cleared.

"It's from that guy." the bartender pointed towards a lean guy who winked at me.

Before I could even inspect the drink, Noah picked the glass and chugged the entire liquid down his throat.

"Noah." I whined.

"Did no one tell you that don't accept a drink from a stranger? It's like the first rule of a bar." he chided.

"But you just drank it." I argued. I wasn't going to drink it anyway.

"Because I am a guy." he shrugged, earning another glare from me.

"Well. Sorry to burst your bubble but not every girl is a damsel in distress. I wasn't going to drink it anyway." I said. Leaving him standing there, I walked towards the dance floor again. Emily and Sophia joined me too and we three began to dance again.

"Who was that handsome?" Emily asked Sophia while dancing to the beat.

"Andrew." she glowed at his mention.

"Yeah. I kinda figured it out." I teased and she stuck her tongue out at me.

After a while, the suffocating feeling hiked. Excusing myself, I searched for the washroom and after searching for a good fifteen minutes, I found one near the back side. Entering inside, I pulled the jacket off and heaved in relief when the air slided over my skin. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my hair was disheveled and small droplets of sweats were appearing on my forehead.

As I was splashing the water over my face, the sound of door locking reached my ears and I jumped in surprise. A sense of relief washed over me when I realized that it was Noah and not some stranger.

"Alicia." he whispered, looking at me with hooded eyes. He looked weird, his eyes were filled with an emotion that I didn't want to be true. It was lust, written all over his face.

Something is wrong!

"Wh..what are you doing?" I backed a little when he took big steps towards me. He stopped when he was inches away from me and I sucked a sharp intake of breath.

"You are a seductress Ali." he mumbled weakly, trying to touch my face but I ducked in time.

His voice sounded hoarse. He was drunk, so very drunk. Probably wasted too.

A voice in my head ordered me to push him away and I did the same. He stumbled a little before gaining balance. I ran towards the door and tried to open it but failed. Before I could try further, Noah grabbed me by waist and pinned me to the wall.

"Let me make you feel good." he whispered in my ears, nibbling on my earlobes. I felt disgusted by the feeling and an unpleasant shiver ran down my spine.

"Leave me Noah." I screamed, trying to pushed him away. He was crushing me with his strength and I couldn't even move.

"Just one night." he whispered again, gripping both of my hands by his large one.

Tears trickled down my cheeks when he kissed my cheeks. My body began to tremble and it was getting difficult for me to breathe. I tried to free my hands but he was much more stronger than me. His other hand gripped my thighs and he struggled to part them.

I couldn't let him overpower me. Gathering all my courage, I raised me leg and kneed him in his private parts. He backed away, wincing in pain. I took advantage of the moment and rushed inside the toilet.

I was hyperventilating. Tears were sliding down my cheeks and my breaths came out in gasps. Unlocking my phone, I shuffled though the contact list and stopped on Sophia's number. With trembling fingers, I pushed the dial button but all the hoped died down when "low credit" notification popped up on the screen.

"Open the door." Noah thumped at the wooden door and I screeched in fear. He was not in his senses and he could do any thing at this moment.

"P.. Please Noah.. Le.. Leave me. You are not in your r.. right mind." I begged in a desperate voice, hugging my arms around me.

"Open the FUCKING door." he growled this time.

I didn't speak anything. Sitting on the toilet seat, I waited for my impending doom.

Few minutes have passed when my phone vibrated. The called ID showed Adam's name and I picked the phone in hurry. I turned the water on so Noah couldn't hear my voice.

"Alicia I-"

"A.. Adam." I whispered in a very low voice.

"What happened?" he asked in a worried voice.

"C.. Club.. Gal.. Galaxy club.. B.. Bathroom." I tried to form a sentence but couldn't.

"Are you alright Alicia? What happened? Tell me where you are?" he asked again.

"B.. Bathroom. Galaxy c.. club. Abraham st.. street." I said in between hiccups. "P.. Please save me."

____________________

Pretty intense. Isn't it?

Vote. Comment. Follow.