When she walked in, Fitz was lying on the bed. She closed the door and called out his name. "Fitz." No answer. "Fitz?" Still no answer. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Fitz?" She looked at him again. His chest wasn't rising and falling like it should be. "Oh my god! Fitz!" She screamed. "No no no no no NO" she yelled, her voice catching. She had tears running down her cheeks now and was sobbing, almost to the point where it would be uncontrollable. Just then Fitz's body shook with laughter. Sophie stopped crying and looked at him. "Well now I know how it will be when I die" he said when he had calmed down. Sophie smacked him. "Your an idiot you know that." Fitz just stared at her. She started to laugh. Fitz pulled her down on top of him and kissed her. She broke it and laughed. "Your still an idiot, but very charming." Fitz smiled. "Come on, let's go get breakfast. I'll tell you the thing tonight" she said, pulling him off the bed and out the door. "Took you guys long enough" Keefe said when they reached the kitchen. "Well someone decided to play a prank on me when I walked in the room" Sophie said, throwing Fitz a glare. He smiled. They sat down and ate. After that Sophie ran upstairs and got dressed. She put on a pair of light blue jeans that had a role to them at the bottom, turning them into capris. She put on a red shirt and a Nike  jacket. She then put on a pair of Nike tennis shoes. While she was brushing her teeth, Fitz walked in and got dressed. When Sophie finished with her hair and makeup, she walked out to the balcony to wait for Fitz. He walked out a moment later and grabbed her waist, pulling her into him. "What do you say we go for a drive" he asked. Sophie looked up at him and smiled. "Sure. But let's finish this moment up first." Fitz smiled and laughed. They looked out at the beach, watching the waves crash up onto the shore. Then after a few minutes, Sophie broke the moment and pulled Fitz inside. She opened the door and they walked downstairs. Nobody was in the kitchen, but they were in the living room. They crouched down and snuck to the garage. Fitz silently opened the door and they walked out. Sophie hopped into the passenger seat of the red Ferrari and they took off.

   They drove for a while until Fitz asked about lunch. "How about we do a picnic. We can go and buy something and take it to the park in the next town over" Sophie suggested. "Whats wrong with the park here" Fitz asked. Sophie's heart stopped. She didn't want to tell him the real reason. She didn't want the Neverseen to spot them. She couldn't live with herself if Fitz got hurt because she was careless. "Because the one in the next town is prettier" she said matter-of-factly. It was true. The park had a nice waterfall and flowers blooming in the fields. Fitz shrugged. "Whatever you want princess." Sophie playfully smacked him as she laughed. Fitz smiled at her laughter. It was the prettiest sound he had ever heard. He got on the highway and picked up speed. Since the top was down, the wind blew Sophie's hair. Fitz was swooning more and more as the time passed. He loved her smile, the way it could light up a room. He loved her laugh, the way it sounded like wind chimes banging ever so softly together. It made a silent room joyful again. He loved they way her hair fell when she would flick it back behind her. He loved the way it blew in the wind. He loved how her eyes sparkled when she was excited. He loved the way she would bite her lip lightly and twirl her hair while she was thinking. He loved every perfect imperfection she had. He wanted a way to tell her. Then they he got it. He would make a video like she did for him, only, he would use pictures of every happy moment they had together. Every emotion he had experienced throughout each memory. "Hey Fitz, can we go here?" Sophie was pointing to a restaurant right off the highway. Fitz got off and pulled into the parking lot. He went inside and ordered some food for carry out and came back. "You'll have to get back on the highway for like 5 more minutes before we reach the city with the park I want to go to" Sophie said. Fitz nodded and got back on the highway. The radio came on and Sophie started to sing to the song. Fitz turned up the radio and she sang a bit louder. 

On the other side of a street I knew

Stood a girl that looked like you

I guess that's deja vu