Lose Your Mind

My fists knotted in his constricting shirt, tugging on it. He got the idea and pulled away for a moment to pull it over his head. Derek pulled my face back to his and I wove my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer.

He pushes me down on my back and I laugh, seeing him straddle my hips while looking at me hungrily. He bent down, and I could feel some of his weight pushing me closer into him.

He moved down from my lips, to my cheek, then trailing down to my jaw, and finally settling on my neck. I grinned, gripping his hair tighter in my fingers. I opened my eyes and I could feel something was off.

"Derek..." I panted. "Stop- wait."

Derek pulled back, his eyes meeting mine with concern. "What's wrong?"

"I don't- this shouldn't be happening..." I said with confusion. "We broke up, and you left..."

"You're right about one of those things." He said, cocking his head to the side. "I didn't leave, you drove me away."

"What?" My face twisted in hurt and confusion.

Derek's hand wrapped around my throat, pinning me down against the bed. I threw my arms up, trying to get him to release me, but his grip only tightened. I couldn't get a single breath of air.

"Derek..." I gasped.

"This is all your fault." He said before loosening his grip, to drag his claws deep across my neck.

I sat up, clutching my neck gasping. I was hyperventilating until I realized I was in my own bed, alone, covered in sweat. It wasn't real, it was just a nightmare. But it felt so real... what the hell was happening to me....