She put a bit of nude makeup and walked back downstairs

She put a bit of nude makeup and walked back downstairs. She and the girls did their nails and Sophie made lunch after hers dried. About a half hour after lunch, Sophie got bored and decided to take a walk on the beach. She couldn't find Fitz so she told Marella where she was going. She made it about 5 yards to the right before a hand landed on her shoulder and turned her around. "Hey I'm one of Jack's former friends. After what he did this morning we decided it wasn't worth it. I'm sorry about this morning. I honestly didn't know. And tell that boy that's dating your friend with blonde hair that I'm sorry about asking about her. I honestly didn't know that they were together. Me and my friends are going to try to keep Jack away. Sorry." He turned away and Sophie called after him. "It's alright. He's just a jerk. I will remember to tell Keefe that as well. It was just a misunderstanding." "Thanks bye." She waved and turned around. She continued her walk. She made it a ways down to a set of shops. She went and looked around for a bit. Just as she passed an alleyway, she felt hands reach out and grab her. One hand covered her mouth as the other grabbed her waist and pull her into the dark. She transmitted to Fitz. "Help! I'm in an alleyway Jack has me" Jack pulled her behind a garbage bin and pushed her to the ground. "Babe. Why did you invite him over. You had a party and invited boys over, but not me? I could have protected you." Sophie was absolutely disgusted with his attitude. "I'm not your babe!" She spat. He raised his hand to strike her, when strong arms pull him back. She looked up and saw the boy that had apologized when she first started her walk, punching Jack. On of his friends held out a hand and helped her up. "Just let Cole handle him" he said. "Are you alright. He didn't hurt you did he? I don't want to turn you over to your boyfriend harmed" he said looking at her. "She better not be hurt" Fitz said behind her. Sophie turned around and ran to him. "Oh Fitz" she said wrapping her arms around him. "Thank god Cole showed up when he did. Jack would have hit me if it weren't for him!" Fitz looked up at Jack and Cole. He caught Cole's eye and nodded. Fitz took Sophie's hand and they walked back out to the beach.

    Back at the house, Dex had just finished up with the elixirs when they walked in. "Sophie I figured it out" he exclaimed happily. "We are going to use Tam as Grady instead of Keefe, and I made another one for Biana so that way you got both parents. I also changed Grady's eyes to brown and Edaline's have gold flecks in them now so you can see some of the resemblance. I also gave Edaline the same smile as yours." He handed  a couple of the bottles to both Tam and Biana. They drank them and Sophie looked over them. "I think it looks pretty close to me" she said nodding her head in approval. Dex put the rest of the bottles in a satchel and put it in a cabinet. "I'm going to go fire up the grill" Keefe said. "Hey Keefe, umm the boy that was asking about Marella this morning said he didn't know about you and her. He's sorry." Keefe nodded.He walked outside and turned on the grill. He tossed his shirt to the side. Marella rolled her eyes. "His excuse is going to be working at the grill adds extra heat" she said laughing. "At least he has well toned abs" Sophie said, watching him. Not intently just kind of like I've never seen that before kind of way. "Hey I've got some pretty sweet abs too" Fitz said. He took of his shirt and flexed. Sophie laughed. "Your funny" she said. Fitz picked her up and set her on his shoulders. "Put me down" she said giggling uncontrollably. "Not until you agree that my abs look better than Keefe's" he said with a smile. "Ok fine. You have better abs than Keefe." He set her down. She leaned up and whispered in his ear. "For the record, your much cuter than Keefe is" She kissed his cheek and walked away, throwing him his shirt. "Put it on."