"Catapults." He stated.

"What?" Peter asked in confusion as he walked over to the catapult and physically gulped.

"This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked." Edmund stated as he and Peter shared a look before they run over to a wall and start moving it to reveal another door behind it - a golden lion placed upon it to ward off unwanted visitors. Edmund and Peter try break the door down, but find it a lot harder than expected as they try again but the door doesn't break.

"Step aside boys." Genevieve says as she takes a pin from her hair, allowing it to cascade down her shoulders nicely as she picks the lock and opens the door to find the other looking at her in confusion. "What?"

"When did you learn to do that?" Peter asks and Genevieve shrugs as she smiles at the Pevensies.

"Try living with a teenager who likes to lock doors for fun, it really isn't that fun." She says and Edmund was about to ask what she was on about before Peter tears off apiece of his shorts and wraps it around a stick.

"I don't suppose you have any matches in there, do you?" Peter asks Edmund who rummages through his bag and shakes his head before looking up at his brother.

"No... but would this help?" He asks and Edmund pulls an electric torch out his bag, which causes Genevieve to giggle slightly while Peter smiles.

"You might've mentioned that a bit sooner!" Peter mutters and they all laugh for a moment. 

The Pevensies step inside with Edmund leading the way as they walk towards a familiar room, Ron clutching Genevieve's hand due to being afraid of the dark. Lucy pauses momentarily when she sees the treasure chamber, and six chests below and a smile forms on her face as they rush down the stairs.

"I can't believe it. It's all still here." Peter mutters as they all run over to their chests.

"I was so tall." Lucy says as she eyes one of her old dresses with a sad smile on her face.

"Well, you were older then." Susan states as she looks through her own belongings and Edmund laughs as he walks over to his own chest.

"As opposed to hundreds of years later... when you're younger." He says and everyone laughs for a moment and Genevieve walks to her own chest and opening it and almost fainting at what she saw - Ronald peering into it as well with a small smile on his face as he looks at all the trinkets he had heard about with an excited smile. Whilst this occurs Peter blows the dust away from the item in his hands, and we see the image of a Lion on a large gold plate. He looks up to see the statue standing behind his chest, and slowly walks towards it.

"What is it?" Lucy asks as she watches Susan rummage through her things looking for something.

"My horn. I must've left it on my saddle the day we went back." She murmurs and Genevieve's head snaps over in confusion before she walks over to Susan to help her look for it.

"It should still be here though. I found it and put it back in your chest." Genevieve mutters as they continue to look but don't find the horn.

"Wait..." Lucy says for a moment before to begins to count the chests. "Why are there six chests and only five of us that had chests in the first place?"

Edmund walks to the chest and gets there before Genevieve who takes a sharp intake of breath as Edmund looks across the engravings on the chest with a curious and confused look in his eyes.

"O?" He asks as he notices the mysterious letter written across the chest before he turns towards Genevieve, face going red with anger as the worst possible outcome settled in his mind. "you remarried after I left didn't you?"

"What! No!" Genevieve defended herself as she steps forward with confused eyes.

"Of course you did! You never wanted to be Queen anyway so you put all the responsibilities on someone else and I bet it was Orion!" He shouts in anger, his face continuing to redden as everybody else gasps.

"Edmund!" Susan and Lucy scream but he ignores them as he stares at his supposed loyal wife with a distrusting look in his eyes.

"How dare you!" She mutters as her eyes drip red in anger as tears fall from her eyes.

"How dare I? How dare you!"

"No. How dare you Edmund!" Genevieve screams as she steps forward to face her husband, all the other children stepping back in hopes of not getting in the way. "Do you think so little of me that you'd think I'd put all the responsibility on someone else so that I could be a bloody knight? I did not stay in Narnia for an extra twenty years to just be a bloody Knight Edmund. I stayed until I knew that Narnia was in safe hands so that I could return to England where I had to wait another year to be back here! I did not do that to be insulted this way by you!"

"I-"

"Just don't Edmund. By the way, even if I lost a brain cell and decided to remarry I definitely wouldn't marry Orion. My standards aren't that low." She says darkly as she moves towards the chest and opens it and lightly pushing Edmund out of the way as she takes some clothes, a dagger and a letter addresses to her from the chest. "Come on Ron there may be something in here that will fit you."

"Was this Oliver's?" Ron asked as he looked at the perfectly sized tunic Genevieve had handed to him.

"Yes. It was." She mutters as she sniffs for a minute, holding in tears that threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Who's Oliver?" Edmund asks and Genevieve freezes, trying to keep her composure as she kept her back to Edmund.

"That's none of your business anymore." She states coldly as she turns away with Ron behind her so that she and Ron could get changed out of their clothes - Edmund watching behind guiltily.

"You really shouldn't have said that Ed." Lucy whispers as she pats her brother on the back. Peter slowly opens his chest, takes out his sword and draws it.

"When Aslan bears his teeth, winter meets its death." He reads the inscription happily before Lucy walks over.

"And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again." Lucy says before turning to everyone with sad eyes. "Everyone we knew... Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers...they're all gone."

"I think it's time we found out what's going on." Peter says and everyone nods as Ron and Genevieve walk back into the room, dressed more suitably than they had been before.

"I agree!" Genevieve says as she grabs her rings, puts them on, and takes a dagger and places it in a shoulder bag before smiling at everyone but Edmund. "Let's go."