Book Five Chapter Forty

waking up I hear the music again, walking out Jackson is there in the hall, another morning where Alena is faking being happy, and okay. 

Walking down I see her body moving and smile, that isn't faking, and she looks amazing, we sit at the table, she sees us and smiles carrying on dancing. Sitting down, we eat, not really talking, yet looking at her, she is happy, I need to move out, no good can come from me staying here.

"I will go get the girls" Jackson walks out, Alena has a smile on her face and it is wonderful.

"That is the real you, when you were dancing before, you were detached, today you are there, it is so easy to tell when even your mind believes you're okay, but you're not" I won't mention how sexy she looked, that would be going too far.

"Thank you, yesterday helped a lot" She smiles, and I am glad.

"Jackson is lucky, honestly, anyway, I will be moving out soon, I am looking for a place, I have not decided yet if I am going to resign for another two years with the navy or look for a job, but I can't stay here forever" 

she looks hurt, but I can't stay here each time I see her I fall further in love with her, and I see it in her eyes as well. I don't want her getting hurt because of this.

"You are not moving out, don't be draft, your fine here, I have no issues with you living here" She is crazy, I can't stay living with them

"I cannot just live with two Alena, at some point I need to move, as much as I feel part of the family here, I need to move and well find someone for myself" I am hurting her, and that I just enough proof I need to go sooner rather than later.

"Okay, just don't wake up one day and leave, notice would be nice, so I can get used to the idea you're actually leaving, you're a great friend you will be missed, your witty jokes and sarcastic comments" Is that all she will miss?

"Are they the only things you will miss?" She looks up to me, and there it is the love, this is going to destroy us all.

"I will miss a lot about you, if I had a choice you wouldn't move out, but then again I am selfish, so, yeah, I wouldn't want you to stay for you, it would be for me" I did hope she would say something like she liked me, or she can't see her life without me.

"I just thought maybe there was more, another reason" She looks at me confused, Jackson walks down the stairs, I get up and walk out, I can't do it anymore, I thought Maria was hard, but now I realise she was right, I love Alena. 

Driving to work I spend my day there hiding away, I need to speak to Jackson I can't let him know a lie about why I am moving out, I don't want to hurt him. The day passing quickly driving home, I prepare myself for telling him that I love his wife, can I do it? 

Walking in I hear the music Alena dancing on Jacksons lap practically naked, I should walk out, getting ready to she covers up and smiles at me. Does she know I love her, is she doing all this to torture me?

"Sorry Marcus finished don't stand there debating just come in" She walks into the kitchen I walk in sitting at the table, Jackson coming and sitting with me seeing something is wrong.

"Drinks?" She looks at us, I can't look at her, it hurts too much.

"Whiskey and two glasses Kitten" Jackson answers, she carries them over then leaves us alone.

"Come on Marcus spill" He looks at me and I shake my head.

"You will hate me Jackson I am sorry" He looks at me and laughs.