Book Five Chapter Thirty-Six

Waking up I go straight out, I go to the grave of my mother, sitting remembering what life was like as a child, my mind not realising hours had passed, so many hours getting up I head back home. 

Opening the door, I hear Alena's moans, stepping in there she is naked on Jackson, well this isn't awkward at all. I want to laugh and make a joke, but I probably shouldn't.

"Sorry, I will go straight upstairs" I walk upstairs, feeling Alena's eyes on me the whole time, sitting in my room, I realise I wasted nearly a full day sat by the grave, how is that even possible? There is a knock at the door, Alena walking in handing me a plate of food.

"You need to eat" She smiles and walks back out, after finishing I walk downstairs, washing the plate and putting it away, I sit down, the girls clearly in bed, Georgina sat playing with her phone. Alena walks down stairs, Georgina turning and smiling at her.

"Well, let me see then" Alena walks over to her, removing the cover and showing her it, Georgina's gasp telling me it was good, but not her sort of good.

"Wow, not what I was expecting"

"It is a nice tattoo I think" Jackson voice quiet, walking over to her I now am keen to know what it is.

"Let me see then" I take a look, well, I was right, it isn't Georgina's sort of tattoo, black and white, a whip wrapped around a woman's leg, it is beautiful and sexy.

"Yeah, it's alright" winking at her I laugh, not what I thought she would get, I expected a heart, flowers or something like that, not a whip walking into the living room, I sit down, my mind closing off as I try to forget this life, like I always do. 

Jackson joins me, sitting down I can see something has changed, though, what I don't know.

"So, have you ever known someone to not have a fetish, but then develop a fetish?" Okay, that is a weird question.

"No, most fetishes are there, they just need to be found, can be one small thing that makes someone realise they have a fetish for something and from that day on everything changes" I look at him, is this something to do with Alena?

"Okay, well Alena has one for leather and tattoos, I have never seen her like she was today" Leather is common, tattoos though, is a dangerous game, but an amazing one as well.

"Tattoos as in having them done, seeing them on her body, or seeing them on other bodies?" Thinking back, Alena has always shown signs of the tattoo one, she gazes at them for so long.

"All three, she never said anything before, but getting her tattoo, I swear if I had given her permission she would have had an orgasm sat in that chair with Demetri tattooing her" I can't stop the laughter.

"Wild one there Jackson, but let's be honest the tattoo one think about it, there were signs, all the guys she went out with had tattoos, except for Liam, but he doesn't exactly count, every guy she is attracted to has tattoos" He should have noticed sooner.

"What about Demetri? He has tattoos, but a hell of a lot piercing as well" His faces is the answer, oh she liked him as well I want to laugh but try to stop myself.

"Yeah, I am pretty sure she was fantasizing about him, I don't think the whole getting turned on was only 1% Demetri" I look at him, waiting for him to realise and he doesn't.

"Come on, Jackson think about it" He looks at me confused.

"You need to keep finding men you can trust, ones Alena will like, Demetri is one of them, and you know he doesn't have his submissive anymore, so he wouldn't say no" He now realises what I am saying.