Book Six Chapter Eighteen

"Jackson grab her arms" Her eyes widen, and I smirk, Jackson, pinning down her arms on her back, my hands wrapping the rope around her.

"That's better" I keep going till she is totally bound grabbing the whip she smiles, she has no idea what I plan to do. 

Jackson holding her as I walk across the room and get the metal cuffs, locking them around her ankles, putting the padlocks through ensuring they are tight. Her eyes tell me she has never had these ones on, that is a shame, these are real cuffs, you would find in old dungeons, a chain going under her feet stopping her from standing perfectly. 

She stands watching me, grabbing the whip I walk back to her.

"Feet witch, I am giving you four whips on your feet" She looks at me and nods, my hand raising the whip and swinging it down over the top of her feet, watching as she jumps and wobbles, the chains making her unbalanced.

"One" Her word quiet, Jackson holding her up as I swing the whip down harder, her scream loud as she struggles to balance on the chains.

"Two" Her voice is quiet, I swing the whip again harder, watching as the tears build in her eyes.

"Three" Her word quiet, lifting the whip I swing it again for the last time, hitting the top of her feet watching as she jumps and screams.

"Four" Her voice broken, a small whimper escaping her lips as she does. 

Standing in front of her she smiles, I can see it hurt her that is written all over her face, yet there is more, something tells me she enjoyed it. If so punishing her will be hard, not many enjoy been whipped on their feet.

"Sorry Master" I smile and kiss her accepting her apology. Grabbing the blindfold, I slip it over her eyes, Jackson still holding her as she wobbles on the chains. The after effects will be marks under her feet, as it is the first time she has used them, I will only leave them on her for fifteen minutes, it is painful and uncomfortable standing on big chains. 

Jackson guides her across the room, watching as she struggles to walk, the hooks attaching to the ropes wrapping around her body. She looks perfect, we have everything planned, this scene isn't going to be sexual, yet we are still going to push her to orgasm from our actions. We get changed into leather chaps and jackets, I remember the last time I wore these for her. 

Jackson grabs his favourite whip as do I, walking over to her we both stand before her, as I remove the blindfold we are in her line of sight. Her eyes glancing over us, smiling taking in our looks, her eyes glancing at our hands covered in leather. 

Her smile growing bigger, a flash of pleasure showing on her face. I smile at her, knowing she is expecting us to touch her with our hands, only we are not. The gloves are purely for show, to tease, and taunt her. My smile widens towards her as she straightens her lips trying to hide her happiness from the leather. 

We will be using the gloves, just not in the way she is hoping, but sure they will create pleasure for her. I grab the pinwheel, Jackson grabbing the candle, time for her to be teased. Walking around to her back, I slowly roll the pinwheel across her body. My mouth close to her ear, she can feel my breath but not close enough for my lips to touch her.

"Imagine, my hand running down that pretty chest of yours kitten, the leather, feeling amazing against your skin" She whimpers quietly at my words, her lips curling into a smile thinking I am speaking of what is to happen.

"If only you could have that kitten" Jackson voice quiet and teasing as he stands ahead of Alena. Alena stands looking confused like she has no idea what we are trying to say.