Book Five Chapter Two

"What about you Alena? Just Jackson or have you got a few men hidden around waiting to come out when you get bored?" She looks offended by my question, maybe it is too personal.

"I just have Jackson, if there are other guys hanging around, I don't know about them and they will be waiting a long time" 

So she likes Jackson a lot then, it isn't something she is just using to pass the time. I find it funny, she says if there are other guys, of course there are other guys, if there isn't they are all crazy. I find it hard to believe there has only ever been Max and Jackson.

"So just Max and Jackson, never had anyone else?" Why do I feel the need to know all about her, every detail?

"I am not like trying to, well, I don't even know why I asked, I was just curious, I would be surprised if you only had two partners that is all" What was that? 

I have never got confused, stuttered or got lost with words before, yet that was me getting lost and not sure what to say. How has she already got me lost for words? Her face softens, does she realise I am getting lost in my own words under her beauty? Maybe she has, I never get confused around a woman.

"Before Jackson, there was no one since Max, not even a date, before Max, there was two other serious relationships, Max however, he pulled me I don't know how to explain it" I am amazed, it has been years since she escaped Max, and she has only just now found someone she feels she can trust?

"Basically, the first time we fucked, it was like me and Jackson, but not the same, he was dominant, and I liked that part of him, slowly we built up what was used, I soon began to realise, he wasn't just dominant during sex, he was always dominant, controlling, stalking, and well abusive, but it was that being dominated that drew me in, just like it did Jackson" 

Fighting a laugh, I stay serious, it sounds strange the word fucked coming from her mouth, yet so hot at the same time. She clearly likes being a submissive, she just needs to find her way through the paths to get there, and Jackson I have no doubt will help her safely. 

She is clearly reliving some memory in her mind, as her concentration is distracting, what is she trying to remember?

"You're a good girl then" Laughing at her, I want to distract her from that thought, something tells me it is Max and not a good thought. She is a good girl, that is evident in how many partners she has had. I would destroy her and turn her bad, she is safer with Jackson than me.

"I would say so yes, although I have had more trouble since meeting Jackson than I have in a long time" Her small laugh is infectious, perfect at warming hearts. 

She looks so different to that time with Caroline, I would never have thought it was her. I now realise it is her, how did I not realise then? She looked so strong, defiant and forceful that day from trying to safe Liam, now she looks weak, defenseless and innocent. 

I can for the first time see her full beauty, in the building it was dark, and I just held her until the ambulance arrived.

"I know, you were pretty out of it, but I was the one who grabbed you and was putting pressure on your wounds after what Caroline did" 

The vision of that day in my mind, her unable to move, passing out in my arms as Jackson cradled Caroline and tried preventing her from running away. He came close to losing her then, so close and I saw it in his eyes he loved her.

"Thank you for that, for helping to try to find Liam and for helping me as well" Did she not recognise me either? Were we both that out of it that night we only just realise we had met before?