Book Five Chapter Twenty-Nine

Georgina and Liam walking in looking around.

"Where are they, did they honestly leave you with the girls?" She looks at me stunned by the thought.

"Apparently they will two minutes, Alena is sorting Jackson out upstairs and it isn't for little eyes" I laugh her face shocked.

"Marcus" Her shout loud, which just causes me to howl more.

"Seriously, we said something about her having her wicked way with him, and she told him to get upstairs and I was to watch the girls for two minutes, not long that is it, must have some serious issues" 

I laugh joking, I hope she realises I am joking. Jackson and Alena walk downstairs us all turning to look at them.

"Well, that was longer than two minutes, but still not very long Jackson" I laugh Jackson, ignoring me walking to Liam and handing him something.

"Why are you handing me this? We found a small flat in the town center, we can afford" Liam is clearly confused just as I am.

"You don't need a flat, I bought the house, I will pay the first six mortgage payments, you pay the rest and then it will be signed over to you and Georgina. A thank you for what you both have done" Oh wow, now that is family, I don't even know where my brother is, it has been over 20 years since I saw him.

"Thanks Bro, but you didn't need to do this" Liam been pushed out the way by Georgina hugging him Alena looking a little jealous from her hug.

"Paperwork is being faxed over, I will sign, you two sign, then get it sent back, you can get the keys tomorrow and then move in whenever you are ready" Jackson explained sitting down.

"Well, we should all go out and celebrate tonight" Liam grins, I can't deny it, that sounds like a great idea.

"Not me, sorry I am trying to be good and be home six nights a week, and actually be here more" I look at her confused then at Jackson he shakes his head at me.

"Don't be stupid, make tonight that night off, come out and celebrate!" Liam insists, he is far to happy.

"No, sorry, not that I don't want to, but you don't know what I would be giving up if I went out and used my one night off to go out" 

Oh, what a good girl, if she limits herself to one night a week, that night no doubt will be her at seductive vibrations with Jackson.

"Look, you don't need to give up anything, we get the girls down to sleep, babysitter comes, and we go out and back before they wake, so it won't be like a night away" Jackson now speaks up, making sense of the whole situation.

"Even better plan, you bath the girls while I get ready. Then I will get them in bed, story and asleep while you get ready" She looks at him, then at the girls, she can't deny it, she won't be missing anything while they are sleeping.

"Okay, go get yourself ready, I will spend time with them and bath them while you do" Jackson kisses her smiling, that didn't take a lot of convincing.

"You will enjoy yourself, and they won't miss a thing, I swear" He turned and walked upstairs to get himself ready, Georgina and Liam following to get themselves ready. Alena starts getting the girls out of their chairs, standing up I decide to help.

"I can help" I pick Katie up from the chair, at least I think it is Katie, I carry her up with Alena behind me.

"No point doing two trips, if you want I will get their bath ready, then you can get their clothes and things ready" I should help, I am staying here so I should help out.