Book Six Chapter Thirteen

I walk straight to the playroom, Alena kneeling already blindfolded, walking over to her I take her hands in mine and guide her up. 

I can see the shimmer of the tears on her cheeks beneath her lights. She was still crying, still thinking I don't love her.

"Kitten" My voice soft, my hand stroking her cheek as she looks up to me, unable to see me still.

"Why are you here Marcus, I know you didn't miss me, and I know that is why you don't want me" Her words broken, and I caused this by refusing her.

"How about this kitten" I turn her, so her back is against me, my hand where her heart is, the rhythm slow, my mouth towards her ear.

"First, I will go slow, I will tease you slowly, I want to touch every spot on your body. I will go so slow you will scream for me to stop teasing, you will cry from me being so gentle" I can feel her heart quickening.

"Then, I will go fast, so fast and hard kitten, you will be screaming for me to keep going. But I will only go fast and hard when I feel I have indulged my mind with your body enough to make up for those lost years" She stays still, I can tell she is still crying.

"Don't touch me, please, I don't want you touching me because you feel you have to" Hell, I will touch her and not because I have to, I don't have to, I want to.

"I won't stop, I won't show you mercy, your only way out is your safe word. I will prove to you just how much I have missed you kitten, and you will love it" She nods, now realising I want her, if she doesn't she will know by the end that I want her. 

I guide her across the room, my hand gently stroking down her body. My plan? To stroke every part of her body slowly, then kiss her, then I plan to put the leather gloves on and again stroke her whole body. 

I don't want to miss an inch of her, tonight I will enjoy every part of Alena like it is the last, like it is my real goodbye. Strapping her hands above her head, I slowly glide my fingers over her body. 

I have missed her, and I was a fool for thinking I could come back and pretend I didn't. I watch after five minutes her body beginning to squirm. Oh, I will enjoy this. I move, my hands unfastening her arms, my mouth gently kissing down each of her fingers, I carry on down her hands. 

I reach her arms, and I continue kissing, her moans the perfect cocktail, a mixture of pleasure and whimpers. I keep going, and I see her body wanting more already, she is fighting it though.

She needs to, I have not had enough of her yet, I have kissed every part of her body, stroked it, and I still feel like I need to keep going, I need to take her in more. I don't think anything will make up for those three years, the tears now in my eyes as well. 

I move, my mouth kissing the top of her foot, moving around to her ankle, slowly and gently I kiss towards heaven, her whimpers now loud. I don't stop, reaching her core, I gently kiss, and I keep moving up, finally reaching her mouth, I gently kiss her. My hand sliding down her body once again.

Reaching her sex, my fingers gently rub, the feel of her wetness making me smile.

"You're very quiet kitten, are you okay?" She nods and smiles.

"Yes Master, just floating on a bubble of happiness and relishing in your touch" She smiles as I continue to gently rub her sex. Walking away I pick up the leather gloves putting them on I walk back over to her. 

My hands trailing along her body watching as her body withes under my touch. I can see every touch is breaking her down, and I know I can put her back together. She never got the goodbye she deserved, and in a way, this is her goodbye to get the images of me dead from her mind.