Book Six Chapter Seventeen

"What did you say? She's really scowling at you" I turn back to her quickly catching her face straightening up.

"Keep going, and I will make it all night" I turn back to face Jackson wanting to laugh at her shock from my words.

"Silent treatment, I am not going to acknowledge her till nine tonight" He laughs shaking his head.

"More fool you Marcus, today is going to be one hard day for you. You realise she is going to ask you something that you need to respond to right?" 

I nod, I know at some point I will need to, unlike Jackson though not much. He has to acknowledge her regarding the children.

"If I need to, there will be no eye contact, and if it is not a simple yes or no answer, there is no need to respond" He nods taking my words.

"I'm getting MJ down for his nap" Alena gets up and grabs MJ.

"Can you pass me his juice cup please Marcus" Oh so soon, maybe another punishment is needed. Picking up the cup I hand it to her, without even looking in her direction as I continue talking to Jackson. Georgina and Liam sat talking quietly among themselves.

"We are going to get home, I need to sort somethings out" Georgina stands up Liam following her out, not even saying an actual goodbye, did me calling Alena a witch make them feel so weird?

"Well, that was fun" Jackson laughs standing up.

"I'm making food, are you coming with me, or going to brace sitting in here alone with Alena?" Oh, I am staying right here and enjoying this.

"I am fine right here, I will grab a coffee first though" I get up walking to the kitchen passing Alena on the way, Jackson following me not speaking to her. Making my coffee I sit back down, I keep seeing Alena's eyes glance towards me. 

Slowly she moves sitting next to me, her hand placing on my leg, my hand gently lifting hers and moving it not taking my eyes off the tv. Crossing her arms she seems to give up, Jackson calling us through for food, getting up I walk through and grab plates helping him place them on the table, sitting down I eat quietly, Jackson talking and every now and then I answer but avoid Alena's conversations all together much to her disappointment. 

Finishing eating I go sit back down in the room Alena walking in, it has been nearly three hours, she is doing so well, I want to laugh though at her expression, the expression of shit this really is a real punishment. 

I am guessing she was hoping for orgasm denial or forced orgasm, maybe even so many whips. It totally backfired on her, and now she realises, the day is spent sitting in the room, Alena is quiet tea time coming and she begins cooking. Jackson sat with the children and me.

"She is doing well" I nod, she is, and I can see she has learnt her lesson and is taking it like a big girl now.

"She has realised her teasing knowing nothing could happen has backfired" I don't like to do real punishments, but it was needed and hopefully Jackson seeing me and how I do it will help when I leave.

"So, you were right, I need to stop punishing her in ways she enjoys, fine small things yes, but with like what she did to you today, no." I am beginning to think she is a brat, but that night with her, she was totally submissive, was that just because it was the first time I had touched her in years?

"So what are you thinking tonight?" Jackson looks at me.

"Rope, no blindfold, I want to see how she reacts to been tied up, fully. I want to see if she is like Rebecca and struggles, or if she submits" There is a chance this is just her outside the bedroom, and during the punishments, just to try the who been a brat.