Book Six Chapter Eight

I walk upstairs, she doesn't object or fight it. I walk to my room, the one Jackson has left as mine, throwing her down on the bed her eyes looking into mine and I know she knows, she just isn't going to say it.

"What do you want me to do Master?" She looks at me, and I know what she means, do I want her in her wonderful, annoying brat attitude or submitting?

"I want you submitting, I want to pleasure you, Rebecca, like you, need me to, to finally say goodbye" 

She nods, standing up stripping, her clothes dropping to the floor, hand hands behind her back, she stands staring at me.

"Don't me gentle Master, I don't want you to be soft because you left me, I don't want your love and tenderness, I want the real you" 

That I can do. I can feel it already myself coming back, and I won't hide it, pulling her up I fasten her hands above her head, grabbing the whip and all my other toys I plan to use. 

She looks at me waiting, I don't want to blindfold her, this is her goodbye, and she needs to see it. My hands glide between her thighs the moisture already there.

"Has kitten already creamed and I have not even started?" heck I have missed this and clearly so has aswell.

"You made that happen just by been you Master" My fingers continue to rub against her sex, slowly collecting her moisture, my hand lifting to my lips, slowly sucking her juices from my fingers. 

Her body squirming from the sight and I know I will enjoy this, walking around to the back of her I lift the whip, swinging it down hard watching as she jumps and moans, my hand gently rubbing her arse, knowing how she hates it, she would rather I went straight to whipping her again. 

My hand moves away, swinging the whip down again hitting her.

"Stop" Her word loud and clear, and although it isn't the safe word I know that is a real stop, walking round I look at her.

"Sorry" I shouldn't be doing this, it is going to far.

"No, you stop been so fucking soft, that is not the Marcus I know who likes to see me crying from pain knowing I love it. Stop been gentle do your worse and you know I love it" She is right, nodding I walk back around, holding the whip high. 

I swing it down watching as it cuts into her skin, her scream loud and I can see the pleasure on her face, lifting the whip I swing it again, her body jumping from the pleasure, my hand grasping the wand, turning it on I push it against her sex, watching as her orgasm rises.

"Don't you cum kitten, I want to see you explode when you're finally allowed" My hand smacks against her arse.

"I won't Master" I smile, holding the toy against her clit, my mouth kissing down her body teasing her. Her body telling me she needs something, she wants something.

"What do you need Kitten?" My, I keep kissing her body hand moans loud.

"I need, I don't know what I need Master" She doesn't, and I knew it, but I wanted to hear her voice. My mouth biting down on her nipple as she screams.

"That Master" The only words she could manage, my teeth biting down harder against her breasts, slowly moving down her body I keep biting watching as she screams. My hands pushing her legs apart, moving the toy away. 

I gently kiss at her sex, my tongue gliding over her sex hearing her moans. My mouth bites her thigh watching as she crumbles and cries, I keep going, my mouth going back to her sex and gently teasing her then back to her thigh and biting.