Book Five Chapter Twenty-Two

"Marcus, we need to leave" Looking up to Troy, I look at the clock, we do Jackson and Alena will be landing soon, getting up I walk back to the kitchen.

"Door shut, Alarm on please" I look at Liam and Georgina both nodding as we walk out. Troy driving Jacksons car, and I drive mine to the airport, arriving, we park up and walk inside. 

My eyes constantly on watch, he will be here, he has to be, or maybe he had left early and that is why there are two IPs? Seeing Jackson and Alena I hold in my jokes, the last thing I want is Jackson in more shit because of me. 

Troy hands Jackson the keys and we walk back to the cars, not saying much, driving back to Jacksons, I know now I have to either walk away from Maria or tell her I heard her and find out exactly what she is planning. Getting in Alena runs to the girls hugging them, you can see just how much she has missed them.

"You two look exhausted" Georgina is giggling, and that is why I didn't want her involved, fine make jokes but at least let them settle in first. 

Sitting down I switch off, back to searching all the websites I can think of. Jackson and Alena spending the day with the girls, I don't mind the longer he is occupied the last chance of him asking about Maria.

"Right, let's get this sorted" Jacksons voice making me look up, Troy also looks at him.

"We got two IP's one is the resort, one isn't, so we are hoping we can link it to a phone then track him down"

"We are messaging all the websites to get the videos and pictures removed, considering a lot of them know your business Jackson, it isn't as hard as we thought" 

I continue talking, I can see Alena is trying not to look at any of us, the shame on her face. I keep glancing at her, just waiting for the time to make a joke, and there will be one, very soon.

"Because you advertise a lot of these sites to customers if you stopped, they could lose a lot of custom" I point out, right now Jackson has a good hand at getting them all removed.

"It isn't all bad, the reviews are great, Women love you Alena" Georgina the first to make a joke, well hell it's all out now so why not.

"Yeah, weird isn't it? We were looking at comments women was commenting, asking Alena for tips. Guys surprisingly asking Jackson for details on how to send their woman as wild as Alena" My smile getting bigger ready to keep going, seeing her face glowing.

"Yeah, I remember the comment saying how perfectly red Alena's butt looked after a spanking" Georgina laughs.

"Seriously, can we get off the topic of my arse and us fucking and figure this out" Alena throwing a tantrum, her arms, throwing up in the air and it makes me want to laugh even more.

"Sorry" I apologise while holding in my laughter, and Jackson is clearly holding it in as well

"No need, I already know you have all seen it. That in itself is awkward enough without having to know the comments from strangers as well" 

Alena points out and, in a way, I do feel sorry for her, it can't be a good feeling knowing people have seen her naked bound to a table.

"Right, I am off to bed, I am too tired to stay awake" Alena kisses Jackson and walks out, not long after Liam and Georgina following. Sitting me and Jackson search every website and contact them, Troy outside keeping a watch out.

"Amazing, isn't it, if she would just look at the comments she will see how amazing she is" Jacksons voice making me look up.

"Takes a strong person to agree to have their body on show naked, especially during sexual acts, so imagine not having that choice, she will get used to the idea, but I think she needs a little coaxing into looking at the comments" 

Seductive Vibrations Book Five To Sixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें