Book Five Chapter Forty-Five

I can hear Alena and Jackson are getting the girls in bed, walking downstairs, I let Demetri in, we walk upstairs and sit in the playroom, waiting the lights dim. 

Jackson joins us, sitting quiet, we wait, a few minutes later Alena walks in, she stops seeing me, Jackson stood talking to her. I can barely hear what they are saying moving closer I hear her word.

"No" She turns and walks away, yet she stops and puts the blindfold on, standing near the door, I won't stay when her last word was no, she obviously doesn't want me here.

"Alena, if that no was a joke we need to know, Marcus is ready to leave right now" Jacksons voice soft, Alena's laugh making me turn to look at her as I was about to walk out.

"I just wanted to be sure, your eyes when I said no told me the truth, so yes, I agree Daddy" Jackson moves quick, pinning her against the wall and kissing her, stopping he stands her up.

"No sight or sound kitten, not for this" I watch as the ear pieces go into her ears, rendering her deaf, walking over I grab her hands from around his neck, lifting them, I tie them above her head my hands sliding down her arms.

A moan escaping her lips at the feel of my touch, my fingers running over her shoulders and collarbone down to her breasts, my hands grasping them both, moaning she tries pushing them closer to me. Demetri places the clamps on her nipples, my hands still grasping her breasts tight. My hands begin binding her breasts with the rope, pulling tighter and tighter. 

We all move back, stopping, touching her, me and Jackson grabbing a whip, swinging them together, I whip her arse as he whips her breasts, watching her jump and scream, we watch as she starts to calm down, swinging them again watching as she jumps onto her toes. Jackson removes an ear piece, so she can hear me.

"You can't cum kitten, not until we both say you can do you understand?" She nods to me.

"Yes" Naughty, she knows what she should be saying.

"Yes, what Kitten?" I move closer, a moan escaping her lips as I do.

"Yes Sir" I watch as she tries to cross her legs, trying to hide her pleasure, sliding my hands down her body I spread them open again.

"Grab the spreader bar" Demetri walks off, bringing the spreader bar back, my hands fastening her ankles into it, spreading her legs wider.

"You take full control" Jacksons words quiet, I nod and see Alena's head turn to him, Jackson must have forgotten to put the earpiece back in.

"Not for your ears kitten" He places the earpiece in her ear. We swing the whips again, watching as she jumps and screams, Demetri hitting the paddle off her clit at the same time. Alena's legs fighting to close as we do it again, watching her jump. 

Jackson moves, handing Demetri the whip, Jacksons hands stroking down her body, his mouth reaching her clit, as he gently licks. 

Swinging the whips with Demetri I watch as she moans. My hands attaching the collar and lead to her, as Jackson's fingers slowly slide into her, moving fast and hard, Demetri and I swinging the whips together a scream escaping her lips, I see her body tense up, something is wrong.

"PEACH" We stop, moving back, I remove the blindfold and Jackson stands in front of her.

"Are you okay?" My eyes looking at her body unable to see anything, Alena stares at Demetri and me, maybe the whole three people surprise was too much even though she asked for it?

"Give us a minute" Jackson looks at us, we walk off, still able to hear though.

"You asked for it the other day remember, to be a surprise, and I figured as you were okay with Demetri last time, you would this time if I got it wrong, I apologise" She stays looking at us, I should leave, Jackson kisses her lips and smiles.