Book Six Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Food" I look up to Jackson stood in the doorway, is it really dinner time already?

"No arguing, Alena told me to make sure you eat" 

Even away from me she is still trying to look after me, reluctantly I get up and follow him downstairs. Sitting we eat, and the conversation turns back to Alena and her fantasy.

"So how is it going?" I look at him, and he shakes his head.

"Never more than three men, I want to push it up to four, but I don't know how she will take it, she keeps asking though"

"Okay, who is my replacement? I am guessing by three you mean you, Demetri and someone else?" I look at him, and he shakes his head.

"No, I have now stepped out of it all, like I would with her fantasy. It has been Demetri, then Mathew and Darnel" I look at him shocked, okay neither of them other than Demetri is her type.

"Okay, so Mathew, I can sort of understand, he isn't exactly big, what about Darnel?" 

Darnel I remember well, he is about my size, big Jamaican bloke, no tattoos, no facial hair. He is more sadist then me, but very caring almost Daddy like with his submissives.

"On the night, it won't be planned with specific people, You and Demetri yes, but the other men will be ones who are here, I wanted to make sure there was a wide mix used before so she wouldn't freak out."

"I am surprised she didn't freak out at Darnel he looks intimidating, then again, a lot of people look at Demetri and think hide" I laugh, Demetri is one of the best tattooist around, and his body reflects that. 

He is big, not so much muscle but also not fat, his body covered in them, even on his face and head. Stretched earlobes, piercings everything. 

Women who know him want him, those who don't either fall at his feet or run. Yet those who know him just like Darnel know that he is kind and sweet, yes he is a sadist just like us, but he really is a genuine bloke.

"What are you thinking, your quiet" I shake my head of the thoughts.

"Nothing really, just wondering if Alena really does have a type or if she just loves cock" Jackson laughs.

"She has a type, I think, but then again I also don't think she goes for the type all the time" I agree with him there, she has a type, muscles and tattoos, but she seems to be attracted to men of all sorts.

"So when is the next date booked?" He knows what I mean by that.

"In two weeks, we do it here rather than at the house now, her fantasy anyway. You and Demetri I am happy to have at the house, but others not so much."

"Okay, so in two weeks the three men go up to four, has she spoke about how many men she wanted there during her fantasy?" He nods, and he looks wary about how many she wants.

"Honestly, I have no idea she mentioned six, I was okay with it then she added minimum" I laugh, I can just imagine that conversation now. 

Jackson asked how many men, her saying six, Jackson looking relieved for her to quickly say the minimum. She has a way of doing that, saying it, so you think oh that is okay to then drop a word or two and confuse the hell out of you.

"Yeah, she needs to decide beforehand, if she says eight, we say six, we go below what she thinks she can handle and wants" He nods agreeing with me.

"Anyway, back to work" I forgot we were here, getting up we walk back to the offices.

"You recruited more women I see" I smile as the women walk past me and he nods.