Book Five Chapter Twenty-Four

Sitting back I close my eyes, not long after the door opening Jackson stood there looking at me, now I am in shit.

"You really tried it on with her, not just a kiss, but had her pinned against the wall?" He looks at me sitting down, I nod.

"Yeah, I know I fucked up, I went too far. I apologise, I just remembered the bet and figured I would give it a shot"

I did, I realised I went too far pinning her against the wall, that wasn't just kissing her, that was seducing her into wanting me which in a way was cheating.

"How did she react? Honestly, don't lie, I am not angry with her, she said no and walked away, but I want to know how she reacted to you specifically, how you had an effect on her" Well, I guess I can tell him that.

"She froze, her body was trembling, shaking really bad, at one point she crossed her legs, and even bit her lip. I don't see why you would want to know that though?" Looking at him confused.

"Because, she is talking about wanting more, not just with me but another guy, I figured she likes you, I trust you. So why not you. I think her biggest issue will be Maria, but she honestly wants another guy involved"

I look at him, is this some sort of Joke? He honestly wants me to touch Alena, I can see he is being sincere, she does want another guy to join in.

Sitting we discuss things, what will happen if she agrees, eventually I agree, and he eventually leaves, rolling over I fall asleep, waking up Maria is sitting next to the bed.

"Morning love" Smiling at her, I remember Alena and everything I did and agreed to, I feel bad yet deep down I know James will always be a part of her.

"Jacksons Anniversary party is tonight, are you going" She looks at me, nodding I am, she looks at me disapprovingly.

"Don't start with I need to stay in hospital, I am discharging myself today, I will be fine" Smiling at her I sit up, getting myself dressed and kissing her.

"I would rather you didn't, but if you insist I am coming with you" She looks at me, worried clearly, nodding I agree, she can come of course she can.

Getting ready I discharge myself and go home, getting more sleep before tonight, waking up my clothes ready on the bed, Maria dressed, looking amazing.

"You look stunning" Smiling at her I sit up, she turns to face me.

"So I should, I mean this is one of the dresses you bought for me" She smiles walking towards me, climbing on the bed, her lips, pushing against mine, pulling me to her moaning my arms wrap around her, it has been so long since she has done this.

"You don't have to give up James, just promise you won't leave me for him" I look at her and she nods, clearly understanding me, I knew she wouldn't give up James, I don't know why but I just knew she wouldn't.

"Well, that can wait for now, just move your sweet arse sir, and get ready" Nodding, I get up and dressed, driving the Jacksons work, Maria has never been here, I have no idea how she will react.

My mind reminding me she has, with James, so she should not freak out at this place" Walking in I smile as Jackson stalks towards me, he looks angry.

"What are you doing out of the hospital?" I laugh, shaking my head.

"Like I would miss this, I am fine suck it up and enjoy your night Jackson" I am not letting him moan and send me back to the hospital, he is enjoying tonight with me here.