"I can't say that." He says quietly and I laugh.

"What? Drugs, trafficking?" I shrug.

"We were all trained as hitmen."

My breath catches in my throat.

"But it's a variety of things. Since we're still young, we don't move around a lot in the office. Our boss and his employers, they do things for business. We do the dirty work. Get information. Some spying. And in many and most occasions, execution. It depends who you're talking about. We were all trained hitmen because it taught us most of what we know now. Sneaking. Covering it up. Combat in general. The mentality. But we all have different strengths and abilities."

"Obviously not great at kidnapping though." I laugh, nervous and he sighs. That ticked him off a bit.

"There's your knife. Remember what we said." He says and leaves the room. Hitmen?

I definitely need to get out.

I hide my knife in my bag and leave my room. I won't stay in the same house as seven hitmen. Especially one that I stabbed.

I walk around the edges of the house, looking at the windows. The jump is too high. Not doable. I move downstairs and make sure no one is around. I go into the empty living room and trace my hand on the frame of the window.

No latch big enough for me. Nothing.

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath. I go to the door. There's a keyhole with three or four easy locks.

If I'm gonna get out of here, I need the key. But where do I find it?

Then my mind goes to when I was locked up. Jin has a set of keys on him. So did Namjoon and I noticed one on Jimin's belt. Everyone must have one. Including...

I know what I have to do.

I stay in the living room until I know everyone is upstairs. For about two hours. I do one last sweep of the downstairs and make sure no one sees me.

I wait one more hour until going up the stairs. I walk toward my room and grab my bag, making sure everything is inside. I grab a couple books and slip my knife into my holster, leaving my bag at my bedroom door.

I walk across the hall and tap lightly on the door.

"Come in." A muffled voice says and I crack the door open. "Oh. Hi Y/n."

Taehyung lifts his head to me and tries to sit up, but I stop him.

"Don't. I just wanted to say something really quick." I shake my head. I see a silver glimmer on the dresser next to him and I sit on the bed next to him, placing my books next to them.

"Listen.." I sigh. "I'm sorry about the leg. I just panicked because I was on edge from the night before." I point to my shoulder. "I got shot trying to get away from someone and assumed you were one of them."

"I understand why you did it." He says. "I mean it hurt like a bitch, but maybe I deserved it." He blows air between tight lips and I tilt my head.

"What do you mean?"

"I- don't worry about it." He smiles a bit. "Thank you for coming to me."

"I mean.. you weren't gonna come to me." I say without thinking and his jaw drops. "Oh shit.. sorry too soon." I say and he starts to laugh. Then hysterically. I tilt my head and he stops after a minute.

"Oh wow. I might not be mad anymore."

"Thanks?" I say and smile, standing up. "Anyway, I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll see you around."