"I think you and I will get along just fine." He says, standing up. "I'll bring down some food in a few hours."

"Wait." I say and he stops. "Hyunsoo is the most feared mob-boss in the country. Obviously word would have gotten out that he was looking for me. How has no one here found out who I was before? even by accident?"

"We're young, Y/n. We were kept away from major jobs. Major mobs like Hyunsoo's because we weren't ready. Like I said, business was taken care by my father and his associates. Older men who have been here for a while. I have always known since I'm very involved, but the others... it was too dangerous to let them around someone like Hyunsoo so young."

"So everything was completely hidden?"

"Not entirely. They knew of Hyunsoo, but they never got involved or asked questions because they knew what was expected of them. They never asked about details."

"Until now." I say.

"Correct. This is the first major job we've had. The others just don't realize it yet."

"So I'm around some newbies?"

"No. This is what we trained for." He says. He checks his watch. He probably needs to go now.

I nod and lean back in the chair. Then I notice something on his arm.

"Wait. I have one last question. What is that?" I ask, my eyes pointing at his arm. An identical tattoo of the other two boys wraps around his arm in the exact same spot.

"This?" He looks and I nod. "That's our mark. Not for the mob. Just the boys here. We trained together for a long time. We're close. It binds us mentally." He says. "It represents family."

"Okay." I say. "Bye."

"No thank you?" He raises and he says before leaving the room. I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'll Thank you when I'm released." I say and he shuts the door.

*****

Hours go by of me sitting and wallowing in the information that everyone told me. Maybe six? I'm still trying to get over how my father hid this from us so well. Did my mother know or was she in on it too? What will Yoongi's father do to me? I'm wondering whether I'll be a threat and he'll end up killing me or he'll throw me out. Keeping me is a low possibility considering I stabbed one of his guys.

I stand up, stretching my legs. The chains are long enough to let me walk halfway through the room. I'm supposed to cozy up in here for three days? There's blood on the floors, walls and even on the chains around my wrist.

I tug a bit, but the chains won't budge.

I don't trust them. I don't trust anybody. As nice as Jin is , I don't trust being around people who just kidnapped me. Hell, I don't even know if they're telling the whole truth. They could be lying and turn me over to Hyunsoo for all I know.

I need to get out.

But I can't act crazy or they'll just lock me up again. I'll stay calm until I see the right time to run. Where will I go? I'm not sure yet. Going back to Seoul is out of the question. Hyunsoo's men will be scouring every inch to find me. Running into cops would be a bad thing too.

I hear the metal sliding on the door and look up to see the boy from earlier. He's a bit shorter than Namjoon, maybe Taehyung's height. His hair is raven black and slightly greasy, a tattoo peeking out of his collar. He holds a tray of food, but he looks a bit nervous.

"Morning." He mumbles and places it by the door where I can't reach him. I chuckle.

"I can't go that far, smartass." I raise an eyebrow and he sighs, picking it up and coming closer to me. His eyes scan my tattoo in disbelief. I guess it's a really important symbol to them.