I look at Hyun-Shik. "You son of a bitch!" I wail as he drops his body. I watch the life leave from Seho's eyes and I feel my throat close up. My weight collapses beneath me and I let out a sob.

"Take her now. My father needs her alive." He chuckles, wiping the blood on his pants. Then the man starts to push me foreword as Hyun-Shik leaves out the door like I was nothing.

My blood boils and I pull back, a fit of rage taking over my body, replacing the grief. As we near the door frame, I let them take me, but when we get close enough, I lift my feet up and use all my weight to push backward. I catch the man off balance and he falls backward and I fall with him, loosening his grip when we impact the floor.

He land straight into broken glass, letting out a scream, but I clamp my hand over his mouth. Since I landed on him, I wasn't affected by the glass as greatly as he was. I roll off him and onto my knees, into the shattered glass. It stings my legs, but I fight through it. I quickly grab a shard of glass and stick it into his jugular, covering his mouth from making noise. I hear someone coming from outside and scramble to my feet, looking for somewhere to go. I jump onto the desk by the door and wait.

Being barefooted, the glass slices my feet open and I stifle a cry in pain. Another guard comes in and looked around. Before he takes another step, I leap onto his back, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He whips around, trying to pry me off of him with his fingers, but I'm clinging on too tight. He chokes and gurgles, but I tighten my arms, closing his airway. He slams his body back into the wall, well, a picture frame and I loosen my grip, winded.

He tries to take advantage, but he's already too weak. I wrap my legs tight around his stomach and pulls more on his throat until he sinks to the floor, weaker. Weaker. And dead. I slowly get off him and grab my gun along with the clip. I try not to look at Seho. Not yet.

A warrior doesn't grieve until the war is over.

That's what Seho used to tell me. I slide the clip into the gun and grab a shard of glass. The biggest I could find.

My clothes and skin are covered in blood. It hurts to walk with every step, agonizing pain ripping through the bottom of my feet. But I slowly walk out of the cabin. The not-so-safe safehouse. One more guard. For now. I crouch slightly by a bush. The guard in front of me, back to me. No one else is looking, so I quickly jump up and cover his mouth, slicing his throat.

I let his body drop to the ground with a thump. Walking around the house, I see the glow of some headlights. Then a voice. His voice. I cock the hammer back and turn the corner.

"Three guards are never enough." I say, pointing my gun at Hyun-Shik as I turn the corner. "I learned that today." My voice breaks. "Seho and I learned that today."

His eyes scan my red stained body, fear crossing his features. He swallows and pulls the phone away from his ear.

"Y/n. Let's not do anything rash." He says and I take a step closer to him. He puts his hands in front of him. "Let's talk."

"Now you wanna talk!?" I scream, shaking the gun in front of me in anger, my vision blurring.

"Yes. I don't think this is the best idea." He says. He's just trying to save his own skin. "Think of what could happen. I'm the son of Hyunsoo. He won't take this lightly. You'll be in more danger." His hand moves a bit but it's too dark to see.

"It's worth the risk." I hiss and aim the gun toward his heart, but his hand pulled up with a metallic handgun. He shoots, but I pull the trigger faster, making him jerk to the side as the shot goes off.

A white hot pain rips through my shoulder, but I don't pay attention to it.
He falls, letting out a painful scream and I walk over to him. I crouch next to him and take his phone. My throat dries up. Then I hear yelling over the speaker. His father is still on the phone. My hand shaking, I put the phone to my ear. I keep my eyes on Hyun-Shik, aiming the barrel at his head.