» 95

“FAKE BANK ACCOUNT
[EPILOGUE]

DESCRIPTION: It doesn't end there...

WARNING: This chapter contains some explicit content. Please read and keep this in mind at your own discretion.

••

“It smells like skunk in here.” Y/N said covering her nose and hiding behind a billard table.

To her surprise, she snuck in quite easily. There had been a secret set of stairs for the staff of the building that was easily opened with a barber's pin...(what?).  However, what she had to do to find the room Jiho was in was quite hard.

First, Y/N had to sneak around the long halls looking for any employee who'd let her "borrow" their uniform. Then, she actually had to check each room for Jiho and that prick James Gong.

After about 2-3 minutes of walking into naked girls on tables with someone over them "hugging", she found the room.

No one had noticed her, luckily, when the door to James' billard room had opened and slammed behind her.

You can never unsee that.” Y/N thought jabbing a finger in her nose and digging around as she waited for something to happen then pausing, “I should stop doing this, my kid's first movement is gonna be picking his nose if I keep at it.”.

“Y/N?” She jumped at the sudden call for her name only to see it was Daniel Park.

“What the– what are you doing here? Get down you fucking moron, you're gonna get caught maybe even hurt and I can't risk that!” She pulled him down as he blushed profusely.

“J-Jiho..h-he's probably in trouble, I saw him walk in here a while ago.” Daniel explained.

How did you get in here?!” She yelled quietly.

“I just followed Jiho and ran over before he could reach here, you?” Daniel asked.

“Stole a employee uniform and walked around looking for the room.” She explained shortly.

“Why would you steal someone's uniform? You could've just said you were a customer and kept your normal clothes...” Daniel said covering his mouth from laughing at the logic.

She stayed silent and thought of the possibilities of success in that plan. When she realized it was smarter, she blushed and smacked his arm lightly.

“...Shut up! What's done is done.” Y/N said embarrassed when the door suddenly swung open revealing Jiho who looked obviously pissed.

“Daniel, go now. Don't look back or come to help.” She ordered sternly. Daniel looked at her surprised then sternly scowled.

“I'm not listening to you, Y/N. I'm staying.” He stubbornly said.

“Go or you'll be killed. This guy is absolutely insane. I'm serious.” She said wanting to beat his ass too.

“I'm not leaving you here. Okay? So stop–” Daniel said as you glared annoyed.

“This is a job only I can handle, Daniel, please run while you can.” You ordered once more.

Hesitantly, he agreed. You both stood up realizing you both were good enough to stand. Before he could sneak away, he wrapped his arms around your neck and pulled you into his chest. He held tightly before you hesitantly hugged back with widened eyes.

“Just promise me one thing though. Even if you're scratched up, bruised up, or even burned up, you'll come back to me. No matter what, come back okay? I...” Daniel gulped and swallowed the lump in his throat.