» 22

MIDTERMS
[01]

Y/N L/N was a beautiful & strong young adult..

"Y/N, where are you studying for midterms?" Mira asked as the S/C toned girl played Farmville on her phone.

"I don't need to study." She mumbled planting more carrot seeds.

Suddenly, her farm wasn't in front of Y/N's eyes.

"Hey!" She yelled as Mira held her phone.

However..

"What's the value of X in this problem?" Mira asked holding a paper and a pencil up.

74 + 23 - 1 + 5 = X

She was lazy and careless.

"101." Y/N answered quickly after doing out the work sloppily on the paper, "Mira, I'm third ranked just because I don't pay attention doesn't mean I'm dumb!"

"I don't care, you're still coming to the library!" Mira argued.

Y/N hummed quietly as she thought about pros and cons of attending the stude session. Her fingers found itself going to her chin as she looked up at the ceiling and thought.

PROS
- You'll probably relearn
the material you don't understand

- You'll get free food

- Your mom and dad would be
proud of you

CONS
- No basketball til midterms

- Reading, reading, reading.

- Books, formulas, being
quiet

- Explaining shit, lalala

"On one condition," You began as she nodded, "You have to come to my next basketball game with snacks"

Mira hummed quietly as she thought about pros and cons of attending the stude session. Her fingers found itself going to her chin as she looked up at the ceiling and thought.

PROS
- Supporting friend!

- Y/N doing work

- Smart Y/N!

- Learning more formulas, etc.

CONS
- Sweaty people

- Loud noises

- Broke because of snacks

- Fighting over a ball

- High chance of losing voice
because of..well.

"Okay, deal"

You pushed a chair to Jay's desk who was surprisingly top student in class. He looked at you and blushed as you sat with your legs spread against the back of the chair; noticing you leaned forward and rested your hands on the top if the chair.