» 42

ZACK'S DATE
[2/2]

•   •   •

You leaned closer to the doorway hearing an exchange of words then shaking your head in disappointment.

It was hard to hear anything, but you still felt the need to be disappointed.

"Zack! What're you doing, you little bitch? You know I hate waiting." You remind Zack hoping it wasn't just a old man taking his grandson to the bathroom.

"Yeah, okay Y/N! I'm coming!" Zack announced, panting and wiping his sweat.

"...that's what she said—what?"

•    •    •

"Jeez. What the hell took so long? Don't tell me you dropped a number two, literally don't." You joke letting out a small chuckle at Zack odd, stern look.

"Y/N," Zack places his hand on your shoulders & looks deeply into your eyes, "I will be a friend that you can be proud of."

"...Okay." You clutch his jacket tighter and closer to you & walk him to nearby table, placing the jacket around you and allowing him to sit first.

"Wearing my jacket? Geez, you're so cute." Zack boldly complimented without thinking.

"W-what was that? Ahahah, I-I-I-I'll get us snacks." You announce, stuttering & going to a neaby stand to hide that flustered face.

"Okay.."

•    •    •

"Can I get two pepperoni pretzels?" You order, tucking your hands into his jacket that was way too large for you.

"T-that'll be $21.40 p-please."

The cashier wiped his sweat and fixed himself, now realizing who you were. You swipe the card and insert it back in your wallet waiting for the boxes of heaven to slide.

"Um. You're Y/N, right?" You look up seeing the employee looking right at you, "I'm Seng. We've met once before."

"Oooh, cool."

You say avoiding the conversation while the other employee seems to be walking slower and slower with your order. You only stared at the goodness of the salty snacks that was way too far away for your liking.

"Yeah, you saw my girlfriend Nina too. We've been dating for a few months, she's mad at me again."

The other employee walked a little more closer, but not close enough. You were about to jump the counter and grab the boxes yourself.