» 76

EPISODE TITLE: “PARK DAY”

DESCRIPTION: (Y/N) hangs at the park for the day alone. Well, at least until she sees a certain someone.

••

“One (F/F) ice cream cone please!”
(Y/N) stands next in line watching the smiling ice cream man scoop out the cone for the boy.

Happily, the boy puts the money on the counter and waits until the ice
cream is handed to him eager to feel the flavor hit his mouth.

Finally, the cone is finished and is served to the boy who was now happily jogging away to his friends.

“Kids. They're the cutest, aren't they?” The ice cream man looks at her with his face forming back into a more bored look.

“What would you like?” He says with attitude shocking (Y/N), maybe because she wasn't as young and energetic as the kid earlier? Who knows.

“I'll have a (F/F) ice cream cone please. Keep the change.” She orders before setting a twenty down.

“Sorry lady, we're all out.” He says with a thick accent as he takes the twenty tucking it away.

“But...okay I'll have a (S/F/F) then.” He rolls his eyes before turning around to quickly make the ice cream.

“Wow! You like (S/F/F) too?” Vasco's voice attracts her attention making her turn around.

“Nah, I hate it. It, like, sucks. So...creamy. (*CoUGH cOuGh*)” She says trying to brush him away.

“You think that? I think it has a lot of flavor, it's a little plain though.” Vasco says as you take the cone.

“Yeah, yeah. I gotta go, bye Vasco!” You take off as he steps out of line to chase after you.

“Uh, okay. I guess I'll get the cones for us then.” Jace says walking forward to order.

“Hey (Y/N)!” Vasco calls for you making you stop in your tracks to turn around.

“What?” He smiles brightly forcing you to turn that frown upside down.

“Do you want to hang out with the Burnt Knuckles and I? We're all going to have a picnic!” Vasco offers as you shake your head.

“Oh, no! No, no, no, no—”

You sat on the blanket as each member talks with one another eating snacks they each brought.

“Hey (Y/N), you hungry?” Jace sits next to you sliding a container of chips.

“No, thanks. Where's Vasco?” You ask as Jace blushes in embarrassment.

“He, uh, went to grab something.” Just as Jace finished, a cup of iced coffee suddenly plops by your side.

“Huh? Coffee? Where did you get money Vasco?” Jace asks as the Burnt Knuckles took a coffee each from the tray.

“Oh, I borrowed (Y/N)'s card! Don't worry (Y/N), I got the coffee you liked. I remember from last time.” Vasco says handing your card.

‘When did I allow that?!’ You thought taking the card.

“Yeah...thanks.” Vasco smiled back as you sadly smiled back knowing he was it was just Vasco being Vasco.

“I didn't know this was here, it's so beautiful.” Vasco walked over the bridge as you looked over the flowers and ponds with a smile.

“Hey look over there!” Vasco points to giant lily pad floating around a pond with a small grin.

You walk over to the Vasco who's leaning over the bridge adoring it like a child.

“Wow, that's giant. Standing on it would be a dream.” He looks at you as you finally catch your words.

“Vasco, don't—” It was too late, Vasco had already ran off in attempt to stand on the pad.

“Vasco, don't!”

SPLASH!

Your mouth dropped as he fell into the water instantly.

For a moment, there was silence since of your unsureness of what to do until he popped back out.

Well, now I know not to try to stand on lily pads now.’ You think as he waves to you.

“Hey (Y/N)!” Vasco waves to you as Jace approaches the bridge curious as to what just happened.

“Vasco! What're you doing?!”
“He tried to stand on a lily pad.”
“Jace, come in here! It's nice!”

“So that's why you can't stand on those anymore, Vasco. It doesn't work.” You finished explaining.

He sips the hot coffee with the blanket wrapped around him while Jace sits behind you.

“Well, I guess I'll get more coffee. You must've run out Vasco. The Burnt Knuckles should be packing everything right now.” Jace stands up dusting off his jumpsuit.

“Oh well, okay. I guess I should get going too. Today's been a more...messy day.” You say recollecting each event.

“Okay, see you soon (Y/N).” Jace bids goodbye before spotting a coffee shop.

“(Y/N), I'm sorry.” Vasco apologizes secretly watching you pack your things up with his head down.

“Huh?”

“We both don't hang out anymore so I acted out in order to keep you around. I'm sorry.” Vasco sadly says as you grab your heart.

(mY hEArT iS- mY hEarT iS- mY heaRt iS- oHH)

“Vasco. Just because we don't hang out as much doesn't mean I'm not your friend, moro– friend.” You say standing up holding out your hand.

“Come on. Let's walk around a little more before Jace comes back. Take my hand before I change my mind.” Your douche side says as he takes your hand.

Meanwhile, Jace held the cups in hand watching his best friend walk with his crush happy.

“Who's that Jace?” Leonn Lee, Junior, asks peeking over his shoulder.

“Just Vasco and a girl, geez, speak formally to your senior.” Jace asks as she/he (not assuming genders) clenches her teeth taking the coffee from his hand.

‘Girl? How does Vasco even have one looking like that?’ Leonn thinks having a urge to punch a tree or even a person.

She/He sips the coffee before spitting it out into a bush after processing its flavor.

“Gross, why does this
have milk in it?!”
“It's Vasco's! Give that back!”

••
Y'all drop more questions in the “alrighty folks” chapter if you can ;).

For those who are wondering (no one):

TWITTER: rewindtae
INSTAGRAM: rewindtae
YOUTUBE: kekebangtan

they all are pretty ass of accounts, but hey, i don't care.

-:)