» 21

LIVE
[04]

••

Watching a 16 year old's stream with a knife? He had to follow him, it was only right. He immediately dialed 911 who agreed to send a officer, but it didn't feel like enough.

Is there no one that can help? Someone.. what about Vasco?! Daniel thought as he dialed Vasco, the line ringing.

"Hello?" Vasco asks making Daniel stiffen.

"H-hi?" Daniel shyly says back.

"Oh, what's up?"

"Nothing much, what're you up to?" Daniel asked in response.

"I'm working out."

"Oh, so you're working out? I guess you're busy." Daniel insecurely responds keeping conversation.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"No..it's just there is a person with a knife here.. he's going after Y/N I think.." Daniel casually confesses.

"What?!"

...

"Y/N!" Daniel screams from the distance as the phone line goes dead, the only sounds heard are muffled screaming.

"Whice area? Where?!" Vasco asks on the other line.

Daniel never did tell him the
location but, he's here (somehow).

••

Gangnam Lord was enraged. Angered and realizing his plans were falling apart, he waves his knife around in defense. Consequently, he slashes your right leg deeply causing a big slit down your leg. The stinging in your leg grew as blood dripped onto the ground.

"OH FUCK, SHIT, BITCH"

You screamed, scurrying away from Gangnam Lord as you clutched the areas of pain. Quickly, you began to hyperventilate seeing the blood everywhere. Zoe and Daniel watched the horror unfold too afraid to move.

"Oh my god!"
"Y/N!"

Vasco tried to focus on the threat, but his heart raced hearing you scream in pain. He reminded himself of the words of his mentors.

Just hold out a little longer, Y/N.. I'll protect you! He said lunging forward. Vasco stood in his stance, arms protecting his face, before lunging forward.

Gangnam Lord realized his new threat and lowered his knife to face Vasco. However, Vasco was too quick. His grip was on the man's wrist kneeing his crotch repeatedly until the knife fell to the ground.

Even then, Vasco's grip on his wrist did not release. Making dead eye contact, Vasco gripped tighter and tighter.

CRACK!

"Vasco!" Y/N cried from the ground as Daniel and Zoe aided her.

Vasco quickly snapped from his trance and pulled away. Gangnam Lord fell to the ground, holding his broken wrist. You limped toward him until you hovered over him.

"Where's my underwear?!"

He didn't respond, instead, giving a groan in pain as an answer. You grew impatient and angered going for the final blow when a old man emerged from the darkness.