» 32

THE TRANSFER
[02]

•    •    •

"Y/N, this is heavy. Can you take this?" Yui asks as you walk by her side staring at Crystal–who was in front of you.

"Sure, it shouldn't be that heavy." You state taking the stack of papers and adjusting it to one arm.

"Hey look at that."
"LOL"
"The piggy is moving things."

You watch a struggling Crystal about to fall over any second. As much as you wanted to help, she had asked for you specifically not to be nice. Then, it finally happens.

Your first instinct is to stop her with your foot and support her up with your right arm. The stacks of paper go flying and, after you had helped her to her feet, you scooped it up.

"Sorry, I couldn't watch you fall. Be careful next time." You advise quite confused of the situation whilst holding her stacks of paper with Yui's.

"Y/N! Crystal! Hello," Daniel greets following behind and coming to your side, "Want me to hold these for you, Y/N? They look heavy."

"Yes. Thank you, Danny." You kindly say handing the stack, piles by piles.

"Did you make it home ok yesterday? Shall we go together today?" Daniel asks Crystal politely as you quieted, attempting to not involve yourself in Daniel's mess.

"Please don't be nice to me." Crystal directs to him causing you to stop in your tracks along with Daniel.

"I'm thankful, but you being nice to me could make my life more difficult." She explains briefly glancing at your straightened figure, "Same for you."

"Ah, I didn't know about that. Sorry, I'll try not to." You apologize, giving a polite bow and walking back into your direction.

Students watched from the sidelines verbally attacking Crystal for her rude actions towards their royalties. You suddenly stop and turn around, a few feet away from her spot.

"As you grow up, life will be more difficult, Crystal. Don't blame us, though. But, I get it, come on Daniel." You call, Daniel quickly jogging up to join your side.

That pig bitch doesn't know her place! Was she flirting with Y/N? Yui assumes watching intensely from the sidelines.

•    •    •