» 69

EPISODE TITLE: “69 iS jUSt a nUmBEr gUys--”

••

“Hey bitches, let's fucking go already.” (Y/N) ate a nice peanut butter sandwich as Daniel walked out the door.

“Yeah, Daniel! Let's go to school.” Zoe says with a big smile while (Y/N) chucked a breakfast bar at Daniel's head.

He smiled at you before turning forward to walk to your car.

“So Daniel. What do your parents do?” She asks interrupting both of your conversation.

“Huh? Why?”
“Oh just curious why you
don't live with them”

“My mom does a few things. I don't want to lean on her.” Daniel states before looking ahead to see a (F/C) Rolls-Royce.

“(Y/N), you got a new car?” He circles your car looking at its sleekness and admiring its beauty.

“Yeah, it was custom made. My step dad got it for my birthday. I told him not to, but he insisted since my old car reeked.” You explain as Zoe lingered behind shooketh.

“What about your parents?” He asks while everyone eagerly popped into the car.

“My dad's in the states. He doesn't talk about work, but it's something along the lines of cooking.” You say starting the engine and buckling your seatbelt.

“Really? Your mom and step dad?” Zoe asks resting her backpack next to her.

“My mom's a housewife. My step dad is... Royce Taen.” You say hesitantly before hearing loud ‘woah’s.

“You mean the CEO of Taen Corps? That's one of the largest companies in Korea itself!” Daniel says when you smack his arm.

“Please shut up, I don't wanna talk about it.” There's a silence before Zoe reaches in increasing the volume on the radio.

“Ohhhh~! I love this song!” Zoe started to sing the lyrics before you followed along then Daniel.

“THE DUCK WALKED UP TO THE LEMONADE STAND AND HE SAID TO THE MAN RUNNING THE STAND—”

“Ah..She's gone now. I changed the locks so..” You smacked Zack awake before he lazily lifted wiping his drool.

“What the f..Good Morning (Y/N)!” Zack's energy lifts making you annoyed knowing he wanted a pencil.

“Sorry bud, I stole one from Daniel.” He gives a 'hmpf' noise before looking at the kid who sat next to him ready to take one as you look to Daniel.