» 77

EPISODE TITLE: “IDOL”

DESCRIPTION: What if (Y/N) was an/or became an idol? Read about (Y/N)'s small journey in the spotlight.

NOTE: Symptoms after reading this chapter include: coughing, sneezing, depression, nausea, vomitting, or even death.

••

“Encore! Encore! Encore!” (Y/N) looks to her stage manager who's looking at her gold watch.

“Okay. Go ahe–” Eagerly, she runs back on stage with mic and hand as the crowd roars on her entrance.

She sat on the edge of her stage waiting for the screams to die down while waving to the cameras in her face.

Finally, it'd died and she was allowed to speak into the microphone.

“Hey guys. How are you guys feeling?” (Y/N) asked tucking a strand of hair away seeing colorful lights spelling out her stage name.

The crowd yelled as she nods satisfied at the response before hearing a loud voice as the crowd silenced again.

“(Y/S/N), I'm gonna sue you for being so adorable!” She looked up at the ceiling laughing it off as everyone roared again.

She finally stopped laughing and straightened herself up fixing her shirt.

“Please don't, I'm already getting reported.” (Y/N) said giving a small chuckle.

The crowd roared, but it grew a bit longer instead of shortening.

She turns around seeing DG in a loose, white button up and red tie with his forehead covered with a headband.

(*COUGH* V'S OUTFIT *COUGH* JAMES GORDON *COUGH*)

DG had became her best friend after he had agreed to collaborate on her hit song ‘Angel Eyes’. However, he became a hit (bigger than her) and started to have a packed schedule.

Thus began a friendship consisting of short FaceCalls and texts. If they were lucky, they'd go out and get food for about ten minutes before going back to work. [•switching point of view...now]

You stood up and jogged to him pulling him into a tight embrace on the verge of crying as he spins you around.

After settling, he takes the mic keeping his eye locked on you.

“(Y/S/N)..” Your heartbeat doubled as he looks to your fans and back at you.

“You haven't introduced me yet.” You mentally died but smiled sadly before introducing DG and hanging with him until you both had to leave the stage.

“(Y/S/N)'s doing the rest of her tour with DG!”

“Really? My ship is sailing!”

“No way, (Y/S/N) and J-Hope are so much better!”

(*everyone starts commenting...now*)

“Hey, what do you want (Y/N)?” DG asks you with his mask on.

“Just a vanilla cupcake please.” He places your orders as you scroll through your Pacebook.

Fans record DG & (Y/S/N): Are they dating?”

(Y/S/N) and DG have been spotted leaving the concert together! What could it mean?

“(Y/N). Put your phone down.” DG orders as you listen taking your cupcake box.

“Let's go to the bus, I don't feel like eating here.” You say tugging his sleeve.

“But you suggested eating here.”
“Shut up and walk, you friggin loser.”

“(Y/N).” DG called for you as you laid on your bottom bunk reading more comments about the concert.

“(Y/N).” He called again with a little more of a irritated tone.

Finally, he had the idea and jumped on your bed on top of you basically attacking you for your phone.

“Hey!” You yelled taking back your phone trying to hide the article from him.

“(Y/N), why're you reading these?” DG asks plopping off you laying by your side and scrolling more.

“I wanted to read the articles before I took them down. I didn't want rumors like these spreading especially if they aren't true.” You explain snatching your phone away.

Before you can read another word, your phone is out of your hands again and in DG's back pocket.

“Bitch, who the fu–” His arm went to your waist as his eyes closed.

You didn't realize the position until now: he was resting on his right arm and the other arm was pulling you close to him.

“W-what in the hell are you doing?” He looks up at you before resting the hand that was on your waist onto your cheek.

The connection made you secretly, not really, turn red. I mean, he was someone you loved since the collab.

He pushes up more before locking his lips on your own. After a few seconds, you kissed back before parting.

“What're you doing bro?” DG looks at you smiling before resting his hand back on your waist and going back on his arm and falling asleep.

“You have your own bed, why're you here?”

“Nothing you can do, I'm asleep.” DG starts to fake snore playfully making you snort accidentally.

He shoots his head up at you as you cover your mouth embarrassed.

“Did you just--” You embarrassingly push his head away nervously laughing.

“No~! Go back to sleep, ahahaha.” In the end, you both end up pushing each other and got no sleep after watching 7 whale videos and how to play kazoos on WhatTube.

••
y'all ever just see someone and want to smack the shit out of them.

same.

[SOCIAL MEDIA]

YOUTUBE: kekebangtan
INSTAGRAM: rewindtae
TWITTER: rewindtae

SEND QUESTIONS FOR Q/A PART...5?

-:)