» 5

"SHOPPING WITH JAY"

I don't like copying Lookism's dialogue word for word 'cause this isn't Lookism. This is the friend's cousin who puts Pokemon cards up his ass since his pockets are 'full' . So, yeah, wanted to clear that up.

••

"Ah.. ah.. I gotta pee!" A random kid said holding his crotch and running down the hall attempting to find a bathroom.

As he (finally) reached for the door, someone was just exiting. He turned back to look at Jay before walking into the bathroom.

Jay? He's so taciturn- NANI? Beyond his eyes were bloody guys lying on the ground and groaning in agony. What the hell is this?

D-did-

Did Jay do this?!

••

5:30PM

"Daniel might be getting ready for work, the roomate Daniel is probably out with some girls." You thought to yourself planning your day.

You were stuck in the house all day, not for long!

Maybe Jay's not busy. You thought with your hand reaching your phone. You unlocked your phone and pressed the contacts. Your thumb hovering over the 'Send a message...' bubble.

You set your phone down a minute before your boost of confidence bursted.

"Fuck it"
If you're not busy, let's
meet in downtown! We can
walk around, maybe eat?
I'll be there so :)
Read: Just now

"This bitch, probably the smiley face set him off" you said turning off your phone and getting ready for the day, "I need a walk"

••
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN
TIME: 6:35PM

Your weekly allowance had came in just hours ago, $150 for food, water, etc. Yahoo.

Wind hit your old jacket. Maybe, you should buy a new one? Nah.. The time will come when you need a new one. For now, we can cover the holes with duct tape you stole from a neighbor.

There's a new store near the ramen shop, they could probably have some (favorite brand name) clothes.

"So pretty!"
"Is she alone?"
"Lets go talk to her!"
"She must be a model!"

6:40PM

You skimmed to Kaibuko's Ramen hoping to escape quick when suddenly, a familiar blonde head came into view.

"Jay, wait!"

He turned around to see his caller- giving a smirk when he saw you- stopping in the middle of the streets.

"Are you hungry too?"
Nod
"and you wanna eat here?"
Nod
"Sure, I'll treat too"
Shakes head
"No, I brought you here! I'm treating"
Shakes head
"Fine, I'll wait til next time"

You walked into a little booth, Jay across from you, and put in your orders.

"Look at them two"
"Are they dating?"
"They're so cute together!"
"Power couple!"