» 90

“FAKE BANK ACCOUNT”

[3]

DESCRIPTION: When Jiho manages to find a new group of friends, he also finds more problems..

NOTE: The next few chapters may not contain much photos from Lookism since Wattpad is currently not working well with adding them in.

WARNING: This chapter contains some explicit content. Please read and keep this in mind at your own discretion. (this warning is meant for later chapters)

••

About an hour and a half came when your phone rang during class. You awkwardly glanced back at your classmates stares and gave a innocent look to your teacher.

“Uh, it's my Grandma...” You looked at your pencil for another name idea before your lightbulb lit, “Pencilina. I'll be back.”.

You stepped out of the class and opened your phone seeing Jiho's caller ID. You quickly accepted and put the phone to your ear.

“I need a favor [y/n], I need to borrow money for a HiPhone X.” Jiho's voice blared through your ear.

” Jiho's voice blared through your ear

“Thanks [y/n], I'll pay you back. Promise!” Jiho promised taking the new phone box from your hand.

You sadly smiled as he bowed to the boy and handed him the phone. The boy glanced at you and you bowed as well. This is what you had to miss school for?

“Sorry, this is all on us.” You apologized.

“N-no! It's okay, Jiho's a victim too..” He added.

“I don't know what's going on, but good luck. If you two aren't close, keep away from him.” He advised to Jiho as he quietly listened.

The group of boys walked away as Jiho stood with you by his side. You fixed your backpack strap and looked at Jiho's eyes seeing them beginning to gloss.

“T-thanks. I have to find a way to repay you for this. I was considering giving up my phone.” His voice cracked.

“Don't stress. That phone's, like, half my paycheck. Do you need a ride back? My friend Jairo can give you one.” You asked patting his back reassuringly.

“No thanks, I can walk from here.” He declines.

“Oh o-okay.. see you there.” You bid as he pushes your hand away and walks the opposite way.

I wish I had stopped him that day.

I really wish I did something.