» 55

LONG! PAUPERISM (55):
SPORTS DAY

[(Y/N) got her driver's license + car]

-

You slept peacefully on your desk with your head tucked in between your arms after eating the breakfast Daniel bought you

"What? Sports day?" Daniel says making your head shoot up in curiosity.

"Sports day?!" You shined imagining a basketball game in your head happily.

"Yes, it's about to start. Are you both going to participate?" Zoe says shooting you back into reality.

"Hell yeah I am! A day dedicated to intense games leaving you to sacrifice blood, sweat, and tears. Why wouldn't I join in?" Daniel looks at you with determined and nods.

"Prez, what about the relay?" Jiho asks loudly enough for you to butt in.

"I dunno. I only trusted Zack for the relay but..." Everyone looks at the empty desk behind you when you act without thinking.

"I'll be the third runner!" You say loudly before Daniel gasps.

"(Y/N) back into sports?!"
"Is she good?"
"Of course she is, she plays
basketball like a goddess. She
has to be fast!"
"Seng get your act together"
"What I do?!"

"(Y/N), what about-" You cover his mouth while the Prez writes your name, "Shut your mouth boy!".

"O-okay so the anchor is (Y/N) (L/N), who will be the second spot?" You look at Jay from the corner of your eye raising his hand.

"Geez, Jay?! What's up
with him?"
"Him in the relay?"
"Has he actually been here?!"

Jay looks back at your gaze when you give him a thumbs up and grin before looking onto the board.

First Runner: Yui Kim
Second Runner: Jay Hong
Third Runner: (Y/N) (L/N)
Fourth Runner: Daniel Park

The door slides open while the Prez talks giving their attention to kin- Zack who looked oddly angry.

"What are you staring at? Is my face funny?" Everyone disagrees when you yell out.

"Yes-" Daniel throws you another breakfast snack shutting you up real quick.

You get up and move to Mira leaving those two to chat about..God doesn't even know what while you munch happily. You hear Daniel slide into the other desk next to Zack before moving your eyes back to Mira scolding you on the calories you just took in.