» 17

LIVE
[01]

••

As you promised yourself, you gave Daniel the space he needed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As you promised yourself, you gave Daniel the space he needed. You got up, walked to school alone, and even switched your seat with Zack's seat mate temporarily.

It didn't take long before you were back to normal, but maybe you didn't want to be anymore. Maybe you actually wanted Daniel's security, love and care that he showered you in.

That wasn't what was on your mind, though.

It was the fact your mom was on a phone-free week and that meant you couldn't get cash from her. Your dad visited after the performance and left you with just enough for a chocolate milk and green peas.

That meal makes you shit real bad.

And so, the reality is, you had been trying to avoid the meal altogether despite that being all you can afford. Not because you were ungrateful, but because it fucked you up real bad. You hadn't ate in days to be frank.

You marched to your desk, slamming your bag on it, then slamming your head down. You screamed into your bag and started to hit your desk as you were getting hangry. Zack played with your hair as a form of comfort. You lifted your head up and rested your chin on your bag.

"Y/N, are you-"

"Shut up"

"Y/N-chan! What's wro-"

"Fuck off"

"Are you hungry?" Mira asked rubbing your back to calm you. She held out some snacks for you as she shoved Zack's hand away.

She only smiled like your grandma would and held a breakfast sandwich out that she had bought from the shop minutes ago. You snatched it & ate ferociously. Zack and Daniel stared at you as you ate and glanced at each other. A random chip bag landed in your table view. You looked up to see Jay smiling down on you.

"You guys are all my heroes," You said with a mouth full and tearing up, "I've been broke as fuck, I almost died."

"Ahh, we've all been there." Zack shaking his head and lying because he's never been there before.

"Maybe you should broadcast, I make money like that!" Yui jumped into the conversation.

"B-Broadcasting?" Daniel asked flustered by her closeness.

You ignore her and continue chewing. Yui had been appearing in your crew recently as if she was a plague. It was already bad enough with Zoe, but Yui just wrapped the bow. You roll your eyes & wrapped up your trash.