» 20

LIVE
[03]

••

"Okay, I'm gonna have to end this the only way I can" You peeked out the window while dialing a number on your phone, "There are like, a million other ways, but this is cooler."

For the past few nights, there had been complaints of a man wandering your area & seemingly standing around the court you stream at as well as your home

You hadn't been able to stream or go your regular route to school, but instead use your back entrance. You didn't know if he was here for you or another, but either way, it made you upset living like this.

"Is that...my favorite underwear?"

"Someone's going to die, I swear"

••

What a crazy day..hard to believe. Daniel thought about your words, I'm confused.. I need to rest.

The door chimed and Daniel snapped from his thoughts. He turned his head and smiled towards the customer, a basic and required gesture.

"Welcome." Daniel automatically greeted before looking at the customer.

"Yeah, yeah." Gangnam Lord said in response.

He's..He's here! This guy is in everyday! He always buys only whiskey.. I will not grow up like that.

Always staring at his phone.. what the heck is he watching? Daniel asked as he looks over the guy's phone to see a familiar H/L H/C girl with a grey outfit & black sneakers.

"I'm gonna be answering questions
from the viewers— what's up ASDF?
How's it going LightningFast?"

Y..Y/N?! It's her broadcast! Daniel says in a state of shock, Why is he watching that? Even while he is walking.. he must be obsessed!

Creepy ass frog eyes meet Daniel's as he shoots his head down. Oh crap, I got caught.

"I'll pay for this" Gangnam Lord nonchalantly said as Daniel scrambles to check out his items.

"Y-yes, of course!" Daniel stammered, Woah! Whiskey again! Always the same.. huh? What's this?

••