» 96

“THE DEATH OF (Y/N)”

...

••

“Damn where's this girl? She's taking so long...” DG complained checking his watch.

Today was the day. The day he'd confess and ask our dearest Y/N on what he'd hope to be their first date. He didn't really care for anything else except for her, he had made it his priority. It'd been something he'd been holding off on for a while because of work.

It was a sudden crash hit on the cement that stopped him from his euphoric feelings and forced him into a more terrified feeling. There she was.

A woman screamed loudly seeing two bloody bodies laying on the ground with blood surrounding them. Y/N L/N layed flat with her eyes and skin going cold.

He screamed and got to his knees ignoring the attention that rose. DG grabbed her cheeks yelling for her to get up. Slowly, his tear rolled down to her cheek and he was pulled off.

His love was going to die.

“What the fuck?”
“What's happening?”
“Apparently, they fell out a window..”

“Y-Y/N...” Daniel took a step forward as paramedics carried her body away.

His best friend was being carried away by paramedics. All because of that Jiho.

“This girl's a minor, I need someone to come with her to the hospital!” A paramedic yelled.

I'll go!” Two voices in unison volunteered.

Daniel turned around seeing DG standing over him and scowling. His eyes were swollen and full of tears, DG usually was such a stern person. Daniel stayed quiet as DG pushed past him and exchanged words with the paramedics.

That's DG... Daniel thought as DG rushed over to his van and followed the ambulance.

Y/N, can you hear me?

Mm.. she's not responding.

Should I wake her up or wait?

“Ah, I'm...up? What the fuck? How did I make it to heaven?” I wondered looking around seeing white all around me.

“You didn't.” Some beautiful woman answered softly looming over me. Except, she had white wings and a halo... an angel.

“Then where am I? I'm supposed to be dead.” I asked standing up with the help of her non-ashy hand.

“It's kind of hard to explain. Stick with me, okay? I'm Lee Yoosoon, you're somewhat guidance.” She introduced smiling brightly.

“Ah, Y/N..I bet you already know.” I followed behind her down elegant golden stairs.

“Indeed. Now about this place and what's happening to you, you're in-between death and life itself; we call it the In Zone. So, you're kind of on the verge of death but not there if you make it.” She explains briefly when something hit my back making me groan.

“Oh no! I thought that it was Hyuncha, I'm so sorry.” Another angel appeared.

Surprisingly, I wasn't freaking out. Usually, I'd be bawling my eyes or something, but not today. Weird. It just feels comforting I guess you can say.

“Woah wait, aren't you Q-Tip?”
“Cupid.”
“Cupid?”

“Ah, yes, this is Cupid. He's very childish and is not someone people are fond of. However, he helps people chase their desires and saves them from sudden death.” Yoosoon explains.

“So you are Y/N? Hm...the one with the 6 people.” Cupid said inching closer to my oily ass face.

“Y-yeah.” I awkwardly said glancing at Yoosoon.

“O-oh! Um, we must leave Cupid. Sorry, catch up soon!” Yoosoon bid grabbing my wrist and marching off into a white, marbled building.

“Y/N, what I'm trying to say is, there will or has to be people who will shed real tears for you in order to get back into the real world.” Yoosoon explained.

“By real tears you mean...” Y/N trailed hoping for a direct answer.

“Geniuine tears. Tears that come from the heart. Oh~ Tears that you cry for a loved one. You have to get 4.” She explained.

“How do I make a person give me tears?” Y/N asked.

“You can't, you have to watch and wait.” Yoosoon said briefly.

“But I need to get back to the real world now! I need to see my mom and dad, my friends...” Y/N argued slamming Yoosoon's desk.

“Then you must be patient child, and don't slam this. This is new wood.” Yoosoon said wiping Y/N's hands off the table.

“I-I see, I apologize.” Y/N said bowing.

“It's okay child. Now whenever you're ready to leave, find Arsen the Angel of Hope. He'll have you go back to the world, but not fully.” She said smiling and continuing her work with a ink pen and paper.

“Ah, yes. Thank you.” She thanked before turning to the exit door and stopping.

“Is there a problem?” Yoosoon asked.

“What if...what if I don't make the tears?” Y/N asked nervously.

“What do you think happens?” Yoosoon dodged the question with a question.

“...I see. I'll see you in 30 days then.”

“So you are the new blood. Interesting. Well you already know what to do right?” Arsen asked.

“Yeah.” She answered softly.

“Don't be nervous! I'm sure you'll make it, okay? And trust me, I'll be there to help whenever. You got this!” He cheered.

“I'm not nervous about anything... it's just..” Y/N blushed and closed her eyes avoiding his eye contact.

He looks like Hoseok!

“Well okay. Now just know you won't be able to interact with a lot of things. Okay? Now come here.” Hoseok— Arsen ushered.

She stepped up to him confused when he grabbed her hips and pulled her into his arms kissing her softly on the lips.

When Y/N realized, she muffled and hit him repeatedly feeling his lips curl into a smile and pulled her closer to his body.

When he let her go, Y/N's view of Arsen became faded. He was fading away but with a glow.

“Good luck, beautiful.”

••