» 50

SICK

•    •    •

"Achoo!"

Y/N sniffled and wiped her nose, looking for the pill that she had dropped from the sneeze.

After Vasco's party, it was only logical she'd get sick since she was in the cold for so long. It's not like Y/N was immune to everything because her character is a Mary Sue. Hahahah.

"Augh..Mira needs to get here faster." Y/N said after giving up on finding it and falling back on her couch, "That was the last one."

INCOMING CALL: MIRA
ACCEPT DECLINE

INCOMING CALL: MIRA
ACCEPT DECLINE

"Hello?" Y/N's raspy voice called, making Mira cringe and move the phone away for a second before placing it back.

"I'm on my way. You wanted mint chocolate chip, right?" Mira confirmed holding up the bag to her view.

"Mint? I wanted vanilla, I hate mint." Y/N said as she drank the water, "But that will work, thanks."

[I stand by my hateful rant towards Mint Chocolate, I just chose to delete it because your opinions on the ice cream won't change my mind heheheh]

"Don't be picky." Mira scolded as the elevator doors opened wide, "Open the door. I'm close."

The door creaks open revealing Y/N wrapped in a F/C blanket with black sweats and a huge sweater. Your face was pale and your eyes were red most of your hair covering your face.

"AHHHHH-" Mira screamed, never seeing you like this. You grab her jacket & pull her into your arms and shut the door behind you.

"Geez, stop overreacting."

...

"Y/N?"
"Hm?"

"LET GO OF ME!" Mira yells, pushing out of your arms and becoming a blushing mess, dropping the ice cream on the counter, "Geez have some decency."

"Oops, sorry. Make yourself at home. Sorry if it's a mess, I was too tired half of the time to clean anything." Y/N admitted, digging into the bag and grabbing a spoon from the shelf.

Mira looked around confused because of the fact the apartment was completely spotless. She shrugged & sat on the couch, switching the TV on and putting some JTV. Y/N sat beside her watching DG's new MV before laying her head back, groaning.

"What's wrong?" Mira asked causing Y/N to force her head back up.

"I'm bore-" Y/N chokes before Mira hands the glass of water, "— bored."

"Can I go into your room for a second?" Mira asked.

"Sure, what are you up to?"
"Nothing don't worry. ;)"

•    •    •

"Y/N! I'm baaack!" Mira returns to the living room with and when you peek your head up, you see her changed into new clothing and a blanket and pillow.

"What're you doing?"

"Sleepover!" Your head starts spinning before you shake it off seeing her run and plop herself on the couch, "Now what do you wanna do first? Want me to do your nails? Prank calls?"

"I-uh...I don't know." You scratch your head when she opens her back revealing makeup, "Nononononono-"

Mira laughs at you putting the final touches of your tiger makeup while you stare with a stern, annoyed face.

"Heeey, lighten up. Being sick shouldn't stop you from having fun." Mira's laughter stops and she starts poking at your face, "Hello~?"

"Huh? Oh sorry, I'm just a little confused." You admite scratching your neck as she begins to put her used makeup back.

"Huh, why?" Mira glances at your goosebumps before wrapping the blanket around and continuing.

"I've never had a sleepover before." She looks at you taken back before bursting of laughter.

"Good prank! I'm sure you hav-" You grab her by the shoulders and force her to look you in the eyes, "Mira, I'm serious. What we're doing is something I've never done."

"I can't take you serious with the makeup."
"Yeah I was thinking the same."

"Listen, I'll make sure you have the best night of your life!" Mira assures as she stood, "How about some karaoke?"

"What"

•    •    •

"Cause I'm so into you!" Mira passionately sang into the microphone connected to Y/N's TV. Y/N on the other hand...

"OoOOo This could," She sneezed feeling that sensation in her nose, "FUCKtake some time."

She shuts off the TV and places her hands on her hips, turning to stare her down. Y/N held the mic still confused at the pause.

"What? What did I do?" She asked Mira into the mic scratching her head.

"You're not having fun! What's wrong?" Mira comes to sit next to her. Y/N sighed and hesitantly set the mic down.

"The things we're doing tonight aren't exactly fun to me." She admitted, "When I'm at home, I sit around, eat, about complain. It's not fun to others, but it is to me. Ya get me?"

Mira looked in her eyes with worry, sadness, and understanding feelings. She sighs before taking the remote & clicking to the F! Channel. Y/N confusingly watched her sit and eat chips watching her complain about Ki Dashian's hair before meeting her eyes.

"This is fun to you, right?" Mira asks handing a pint of ice cream before looking back at the screen and sitting back comfortably. Y/N smiled and looked down, opening the pint and laying on her shoulder.

The night had ended with laughter, joy, and gossiping in the air. Mira ended up enjoying the hobby a little more than Y/N had thought.

"Y/N~, we have a marathon to go through!" Mira said poking Y/N's cheek as she attempted to sleep.

"It's 12AM! We have school tomorrow." She argued back whilst Mira bothered her more.

"What? You're not going to school tomorrow! You're sick. Plus it's only-" Y/N pushed Mira and lands on her stomach, wrapping her arms around her waist while on top.

"Go to.... sleep..." Mira blushes red and tries to push you away (even though you were already dead asleep) soon giving up and shutting her eyes.

Thump
Thump

••